How to Get Book Reviews for Kindle Authors
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find book review bloggers willing to read and review your Kindle book
- Use your book reviews on your Amazon page
- Get more Amazon book reviews
- Get book reviews by doing a free giveaway
- Learn how to pitch your book to reviewers
- Published Kindle or Createspace book
You Have an Awesome Book for Sale on Amazon…SO WHAT?
You have a book. You have a title. You have a killer description. You have a stunning cover.
BUT — what you don’t have is readers.
Unless your book just sucks, there is usually ONE reason why no one is buying it.
There is a good chance no one even knows it exists, but the real issue is that it has ZERO reviews on Amazon.
The truth is, great books are published every day that never sell and go unnoticed because no one has vouched for them. Would you buy a book by an author you had never heard of in your life and who didn’t have a single review for their book?!
I didn’t thinks so…
- Kindle authors/publishers