Tell about you in ATS friendly CV & letter, & in interview
What you'll learn
- Learn how to search, find, apply and get another job
- Students will learn to tailor make the CV to match the job being applied for
- The importance of a cover letter and making it best for the job opening
- Learn to impress the interviewers with etiquette and the right answers and get the job
- Everyone applying for either a new job or a job opening that matches the profile of applicant
- When there is a requirement within the company and suitable internal candidates are welcome
The world is big. What you see is just little. Similarly, there are many opportunities. Only some are visible. If you explore, you will find more.
Be aware of the constraints. You have to succeed within the given constraints. If you write a long CV, the recruiter will not read it full. You should preferably write in a page. It should be impressive. You should know the formats, that are liked most .
Do not apply without a cover letter. Because the CV is static and is about the past. It is in the cover letter, you talk about you, "why you for the job?" and how you will perform in the role. It is all about the future. But, a cover letter also has to be short. It should be appealing. The reader should consider your request and take you to the next step in the process. You are likely, to be invited for the job interview.
When you applied for the job, you were one among many. Now you are one of the few to be chosen for the job. You are in a better position.
Even for an act or a drama, there is rehearsal, even after having been staged it many a time. Why? It is an opportunity to impress. You cannot afford to fail. Prepare how you will do. You should have your script. Success is in you. The interviewers should not have a second thought and they are just going to accept you. Get prepared.
So, you need a mentor to guide at every step. There is a career adviser inside this tutorial. You will find useful hints and tips to do better. Make use of them all.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in enhancing career with some experience and aspiring for a better career
- Candidates looking for the first job
With rich experience in I T and in teaching management courses, I decided that I can contribute to preparing to enter a career and to develop skills further for career progression. All our Video Tutorials have one single approach to make it simple and easy to learn for any one. Every one of the tutorials are aimed at developing a skill for career progression