How to become a Lawyer in Canada
What you'll learn
- A Lawyer who has gained their credentials outside of Canada can learn how to become certified Canadian Lawyer!
- Students can learn how to pass the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) exams on their first try!
- Lawyers can gain guidance on the different prospects of Law practice for Internationally Trained Lawyers.
- Students can learn the techniques to pass all of the core subjects of the NCA process.
- Be an individual who has gained their law credentials outside of Canada
The aim of this course is to help foreign-trained lawyers and students who have completed their law degrees from outside of Canada and are now seeking accreditation in Canada. In the recordings included in this course, we discuss almost all topics of the NCA syllabus. All core subjects like Admin, Criminal, Constitutional, and Foundations of Canadian Law will be included in this course. We will focus on exam strategies and learn how to answer questions from particular topics. We also discuss some sample questions in our interactive sessions where participants share their understanding of the subject. If you find this course informative and wish to continue your journey with us, join our Facebook group which is the largest group in Canada for foreign lawyers and NCA candidates. Our Facebook offers students a safe environment for daily collaborative learning opportunities. If you wish to pursue further one on one or group tutoring sessions with our team of lawyers, please visit our website and contact us. Our one-on-one tutoring services are for students who require self-directed and self-paced learning. This style of tutoring caters to the student’s unique learning style and allows the student to receive one-on-one attention. It is also a flexible way to learn for those who are not able to avail of the group tutoring sessions due to different time zones.
Who this course is for:
- Immigrants or people seeking to immigrate to Canada with a non-Canadian Law degree who wish to practice law in Canada
I am a Barrister and Solicitor in Alberta, Canada. I am an active member of the Law Society of Alberta with a non-practicing status. As someone who has been through the process, I have been helping lawyers through the NCA process over the past 3 years to great success. Today, I teach the biggest group of Immigrant Lawyers in Canada through online zoom lectures.