1. Currently, I am a Technical Customer Success Manager in the Business Intelligence and Data Science field.
3. Prior to this career path, I was in Software Sales for close to 3 years.
4. Moreover, I've attempted to run a wholesales mobile accessories e-commerce business as a co-founder, Director Sales at LTEMP.
5. I also was a strategic advisor for early-stage start-ups like Twic - AI, and CompassionLeaders.
6. Before starting my professional career, I've accumulated 5+ years in leadership roles at different non-profits.
WHAT ARE MY CREDENTIALS?
What differentiates me from other more "professional" Udemy Instructors is that I am quite average and normal:
1. I went to San Francisco State University, double majored in Linguistics and Philosophy vs Ivy League schools or UCs (Stanford, UCLA, etc)
2. I don't have a technical background (unless you count competitive video gaming - CS, Warcraft, Starcraft, etc ;)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Everything I teach will be very practical and it comes from a laymen's perspective, therefore, it will hopefully be more relatable to the broader audience.
Because in the end, you and I are not that different, therefore, you can achieve similar or greater outcomes than me with the information I share.