How to Get a Job after a long break
- Motivation to be in a job.
- Basic skill sets of using internet search engines and creating and saving Word documents.
Time to change your career or kickstart something new?
This complete course will show you how.
Beginning from scratch is never easy but there are some awesome opportunities that are in front of you that you may not be aware of.
In this short course you will learn how to write a great CV, Personal Statement and covering letter.
Targeted activities gives you the faster inside track to getting your job application ready to go.
Identifying the job that will make you happy and showing you how to do well at interview are also covered.
Who this course is for:
- People with patchy CVs and low confidence at interview
- People who find it hard to talk about themselves
- People who have a disadvantage to over come
- People who do not have the skill set employers typically select for
- People who have tried traditional career advice and not had success.
- People who are not exactly sure what they want to do with their life
- People who feel getting a job would enhance their life
- 03:52Introduction - What a Job Offers You
Theatre critic and writer with over 200 reviews published. I have had 2 reviews published with The Guardian, 3 Art reviews on the Saatchi Gallery website and blogged about the Edinburgh Fringe for Whatsonstage. I have won two writing awards from Oxfordshire Theatre Company and the Oxford Playhouse. I review regularly for Daily Information.