How to get a career in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security
What you'll learn
- How to get a career in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security
- What kind of education/certifications should I obtain in order to get a career in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security?
- How can I obtain an internship in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security?
- How can I build out my professional network?
- How can I use social media to enhance my professional network, and my knowledge in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security?
- How can I write my paper and digital resume/CV?
- How can I prepare for ICS/SCADA Cyber Security job interviews?
- Desire to obtain or enhance an ICS/SCADA Cyber Security career
- It wouldn't hurt to take my other 2 courses here on Udemy (ICS/SCADA Cyber Security, and ICS/SCADA Network Monitoring).
Due to popular demand, I've created a course that covers "How to get a career in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security"! In this course, I cover topics such as:
What kind of college majors should you study?
How can you get an Internship?
How can you network, and build out your professional network?
How to write a traditional paper resume and a digital resume.
How to prepare for an ICS/SCADA Cyber Security interview?
and many more topics...
So join me in this course, and I hope it can benefit your current career, or maybe even start a new career in the field of ICS/SCADA Cyber Security!
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in learning how to get a career in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security. Or students who want to enhance their career in ICS/SCADA Cyber Security.
I'm Ed Galarza, and I'm excited to be your instructor here at Udemy! I have 18+ years of experience in the field of Industrial Control Systems & Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) Cyber Security. The majority of my experience comes from the Electric Power sector. I also have a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, with a focus in Cyber Security, and various industry recognized Cyber Security certifications. My goal is to provide efficient courses, that will inspire you to enhance your career/skills, and implement appropriate defenses within your own ICS/SCADA environments and/or home lab. I look forward to working with you!