How to French Shabby Chic Furniture for a Living
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will know how & where to search for the right Furniture pieces to refurbish, successfully & professionally refurbish them, market and sell them, & finally build up a successful client base.
- A room or space of approximately 3 meters square to work in.
- Drop Sheets - old sheets & old towels are fine.
- Computer & printer (for decoupage work)
- 1 x 4 Litre Tin of Acrylic Sealer; 1 x 4 Litre Tin of Chalk, Matt, Semi or full Gloss Acrylic Paint.
- A4 Paper, Freezer Paper Roll, 2 grades of Sandpaper - semi course & course, scissors, pencils, an iron, large bottle of Clag Glue, 500ml bottle of PVA Wood Glue, fabric for upholstering (if required)
- 3 x Soft hair 2 cm wide paint brushes; 2 x Soft hair 4 cm wide paint brushes; 1 x Small Gloss Paint Sponge Roller + Refill rollers. You may add more as you go but these will get you started.
- Some good DVD's to watch as you work & a big passion for what you do !!!
My French Shabby Chic Furniture course covers all aspects from searching for the piece of furniture you want to refurbish, right through to presenting the item for sale & marketing it, followed by a detailed description including videos, links, documents, images & ongoing support, on how to build up a successful recurring client base French Shabby Chic Furniture business.
The materials included are videos, images & lessons, on every detail needed from start to finish. You will know all you need to know once you have finished the course to successfully start your own hobby or business.
It is entirely up to you how long it takes to complete this course - it could be tried & finished in a matter of a week or you may want to take longer; once again this is a personal choice.
The Layout of this course is extensively detailed, equipped with video tutorials, images & written information, including links to sites of 'descriptive know how', with everything you will need to successfully start producing refurbished French Shabby Chic Furniture for a Living.
This course is fun, full of detail, easy to understand & follow, & full of important knowledge, that you may not otherwise personally be aware of, to successfully produce refurbished French Shabby Chic Furniture.
- This course of mine is open to a huge variety of audience. Anyone with a passion to recycle, refurbish or experiment with French Shabby Chic Furniture will be able to enjoy this course.
Some times the importance of the right Business name is overlooked - here I will explain how to overcome this mistake & where to go from there.
I love the whole process of this hobby! Right from looking for that special piece of furniture to finishing it and selling it to someone who will love & cherish it! This is the beginning of that process - I will explain to you what to look for & how to really enjoy doing that !