Hajara AlAmodi, SFPC, PMP
· “I am a PMP and scrum certified project manager and project management, business valuation and investment advisory instructor.
· Chief Project Officer at Teqlogica Corporation, a software and security services company. I have done many projects in software implementation, integration, business continuity, disaster recovery, service delivery etc. I also am a real estate developer and has done residential, infrastructure and commercial projects in India.
· I believe in working in a projectized manner, because it is cost effective and helps me realize benefits and value sooner and better. Project management is relevant to all parts of life.
· I have taught a number of students over the years. And a majority of them have passed the exam and are now PMP certified project managers.
· I see many project managers who dont know the basic best practices of project management. As an entrepreneur working in the investment world I get to see many founders and learn about their businesses. I teach them the project management skills . It is important for founders to know about project management skills. Because Great businesses are not just about a great idea but there is a pocess to it. Those who understood it, have created million dollar businesses.
. I teach founders how to come up with a value for their business and secure the RIGHT type of funding. Knowing your numbers before you meet an investor is critical. Unfortunately, many business owners have either no idea about the valuation of their business or value it right off the charts! ”
Hajara AlAmodi is an investor. She is also the founder and chief in charge of Al Amodi Avenues, an investment and business valuation advisory business.She spends most of her time at the intersection of business, technology and investing with a global focus. She was the founder of a software services company in the USA, named Waadi Corporation. Hajara ran large scale technology projects for companies in IT, transport, finance, services and consumer goods industries, leading merger and acquisitions in south Asian countries. She has an ability to identify lucrative investment opportunities in businesses help shape and grow those businesses. Her experience and understanding of how to build businesses from ground zero, has led to many companies reaching out for advice.
She sits on the board of international companies in finance, venture capital, private equity, e- learning, real estate, education and research such as Vivacity Global in Nigeria, Comfort homes builders in India Teqlogica in USA, Red Perit in USA and Faster Capital in UAE. She is the co-founder of The startup council, a technology incubator, helping minorities in USA. She Co Chairs, the campaign for 2020 Women on Boards in Chicago, which is focused on increasing diversity on corporate boards. She also did similar work in the Middle East working and helping the 30% Club, at their research committee.
Hajara was recognized as a top ‘director to watch’ by The Private Director Company in 2019 and named on the top 100 people in Finance 2020. She is often invited to speak on technology, business growth & investment analysis work, because of her global perspective. She also is a project management lecturer, who helps students understand and apply project management techniques, to their businesses and work. She says, it is a structured way to minimize risks and maximize ROI.