How to Fix your own Rotator Cuff and Shoulder pain
What you'll learn
- Learn how to treat shoulder pain for your massage clients or maybe its your own shoulder, you can learn this effective system
- You will know the main causes of shoulder problems and know how to address them so that you are no longer aggravating your shoulder causes harm day after day
- You will have the skill set to be able to fix your own shoulder or neck related shoulder pain if you should ever experience this pain again in the future
- These techniques have helped thousands of people throughout the world!
- If you are a massage therapist and would like to know how to treat clients in your massage clinic or you suffer from shoulder pain yourself, all that you will need to do is watch the online course and follow the steps and exercises from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones
Learn how best-selling massage instructor, Mark Perren-Jones, treated thousands of his massage clients with shoulder pain in his massage clinic.
Whether you are a massage therapist wanting to know how to treat your massage clients with shoulder pain, or it is your own shoulder, in this course you are going to learn how easy it is for you to fix your own rotator cuff and shoulder pain.
You will also learn exactly what causes your shoulder pain so that you(or your massage clients) can then finally stop harming your shoulder. As you will see, it is absolutely essential that you first remove the causes of your shoulder pain to ever hope to have a pain free shoulder. If you do not, massage therapy will be all but a temporary fix.
Once you have learnt the causes of your rotator cuff and shoulder pain and start implementing the techniques and exercises outlined in this course you will see an increase in your range of movement and a decrease in your pain
Importantly, you will also be able to diagnose if your shoulder pain is in fact from a shoulder pathology or if it is from a neck pathology and referring pain into your shoulder. This of course is a vital step to a full recovery and doing the correct exercises. As you can imagine, it is worthless to do shoulder exercises when its actually neck exercises that you should be doing.
Once you have studied this course, you will then know:
What causes your shoulder pain and how to remove those causes from your daily life so that your back can finally get a chance to heal and you can become pain free.
How to treat your own pain without drugs, treatments or surgery.
How to save 1000's of dollars on unnecessary treatments.
How to fix your own shoulder pain if you should ever have a recurrence of your symptoms ever again.
Who this course is for:
- Massage therapist will be able to learn how to treat shoulder pain effectively in their massage clinic, or anyone who has shoulder pain or rotator cuff issues or even shoulder impingement problems can do this course. The course is very easy to follow and the steps are logical and clear.
Mark Perren-Jones is a best selling instructor, Certified Aromatherapist, Remedial Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. He was also the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Mark Perren-Jones Spa Training Academy.
Mark has over 250K students in more than 210 countries Worldwide.
Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage, aromatherapy and acupuncture fields and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor (100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive region. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
Learn from the best so that you can become the best.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain CE hours with the many of his courses