Fix Your Own Knee Pain Using This Proven 3 Step Method.
What you'll learn
- Whether you are a massage therapist, or it is your own knee, you will have the knowledge to treat your own knee pain the same way that I treated my clients
- If you should ever have a return of your knee pain you will have the tool set to once again regain your range of motion and reduce your pains
- You will know what are the major causes of knee pain and know how to avoid them so that you no longer continue to aggravate them in the future
- This method has helped thousands of people around the world and you can learn it to treat yourself, your massage clients and your family
- There isn't any prior knowledge needed. If you suffer from knee pain or you are a massage therapist that would like to know how to treat knee pain, all that you will need to do is watch the online course and follow the steps and exercises that i have outlined.
If you are a massage therapist or simply are suffering with knee pain, you will learn how to treat knee pain the same way that Mark Perren-Jones treated thousands of clients in his massage clinic.
Maybe you do massage therapy and would like to treat knee pain successfully, or maybe it is your own knee, In this course you are going to learn how easy it can be to fix your own knee and meniscus pain
You will also learn from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones, exactly what causes many people's knee pain so that you can then treat your massage clients effectively, or if it is your knee, you will know how to finally stop harming your own knee.
It doesn't matter how much massage you do or receive because as you will see, it is absolutely essential that you first remove the causes of your pain to ever hope to have a pain free knee permanently.
Once you have learnt the causes and start implementing the techniques and exercises outlined in this course you will see an increase in your range of movement and a decrease in your pain
Importantly, you will also be able to diagnose if your knee pain is in fact from a knee pathology or if it is from a lumbar pathology and referring pain into your knee. This of course is a vital step to a full recovery and doing the correct exercises. As you can imagine, it is worthless to do knee exercises when its actually lumbar spine exercises that you should be doing.
Once you have studied this course, you will then know:
What causes your knee pain and how to remove those causes from your daily life so that your back can finally get a chance to heal and you can become pain free.
How to treat your own pain without drugs, treatments or surgery.
How to save 1000's of dollars on unnecessary treatments.
How to fix your own knee pain if you should ever have a recurrence of your symptoms ever again.
Who this course is for:
- Massage therapists, or anyone who is suffering from knee pain can do my course. The course is very easy to follow and the steps are logical and clear and are the sam techniques I used in my massage clinic.
Mark Perren-Jones is a best selling instructor, Certified Aromatherapist, Remedial Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. He was also the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Mark Perren-Jones Spa Training Academy.
Mark has over 250K students in more than 210 countries Worldwide.
Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage, aromatherapy and acupuncture fields and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor (100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive region. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
Learn from the best so that you can become the best.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain CE hours with the many of his courses