How to fix Microsoft Power Apps delegation warning
What you'll learn
- What delegation is in PowerApps
- How delegation can help you for more efficient and faster responding apps
- Understanding delegation warning and when you should really care about it
- How to enable app testers to evaluate the app functionality related to delegation
- Delegable and non-delegable table functions in PowerApps
- How to push delegation warning under the rug and update your resume for another job
- How to go around delegation limitation using alternative functions or Power Automate
- Comparing SharePoint online and Dataverse delegation capabilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps
- Basing knowledge of Power Automate
- Basic understanding of SharePoint online and Dataverse
If you have worked with PowerApps and tried connecting your app to any data source (SharePoint, Dataverse, SQL Server or salesforce) you have definitely seen the delegation warning.
If you are working with small app with small data behind it, you cam easily disregard it; but when the number of the records go beyond 500, you start seeing some unexpected behavior.
In this course you learn about
1. What delegation is in PowerApps
2. How delegation can help you for more efficient and faster responding apps
3. Understanding delegation warning and when you should really care about it
4. How to enable app testers to evaluate the app functionality related to delegation
5. Delegable and non-delegable table functions in PowerApps
6. How to push delegation warning under the rug and update your resume for another job
7. How to go around delegation limitation using alternative functions or Power Automate
8. Comparing SharePoint online and Dataverse delegation capabilities
This is not the beginner course. This is designed for developers that use PowerApps as their primary development platform and design apps that interact with large amount of data in Dataverse or SharePoint.
This is not a hands-on course. It is packed with demos and quizzes. It is all about understanding and applying the knowledge to your own solutions. Assumption is that you already know how to build the app in PowerApps. You just need to scale it for larger amount of data to work with.
Who this course is for:
- PowerApps developers who build apps on SharePoint or Dataverse
- Developers who build apps with large amount of data
Alireza is a Solutions Architect and a Microsoft Certified Trainer with years of experience delivering technology courses to corporate clients as well as academic environments.
With 18 years of experience as developer, architect and system integrator mainly on Microsoft platform; demonstrates outstanding expertise in .NET technologies, SharePoint, BizTalk, Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow.