Dog Training For Humans - How to Find Your Dogs Kryptonite
What you'll learn
- Exercise your dog off lead safely and have much more control
- Train your dog to listen to you even when their are other distractions around
- Enjoy safe trips to the dog park with a dog that wants to be with YOU
- Choose the appropriate toys that will allow you to better train and control them
- Play and have fun with your dog both at home AND at the park, beach or woods
- No previous dog training knowledge required
Does your dog listen to you all the time? Does your dog unruly behaviour embarrass and frustrate you? How to Find Your Dogs' Kryptonite will show you the secret to having a dog that loves and listens to you ALL the time.
Using the simple techniques applied by the worlds leading dog trainers his course will teach you how to use toys and treats to get your dogs attention and successfully train him. No more will you feel guilty for telling your dog off for running away from you to find a dog to play with at the park.
The truth is you do not need to be a dog trainer or a canine psychologist to have a well trained dog. This course gives pet dog owners the practical knowledge they need to enjoy exercising a dog that actually wants to be with their owner.
You will have a deeper understanding of exactly what it is your dog likes and how you can use that information to better control him at the park.
The course is structured in a way that allows you to practise playing and training in an environment that you feel safe in. The training begins at home and then gradually move to more distracting locations as your knowledge and confidence increases.
At the end of the course you will have a better connection and be able to grow your relationship with a dog that loves and wants to be with you wherever you take him.
Who this course is for:
- The dog training course is meant for pet dog owners who love their dogs but struggle to control them when they take them to the park.
- Professional dog walkers who want to learn how to better control the dogs they walk
- This course will suit beginner dog owners and also those more experienced owners who struggle to control their dogs.
- This course is not for advanced dog trainers and behaviorists who want to learn more complex dog training techniques
Thanks for checking out my profile. I'm dog trainer and successful dog business owner from Sunderland in the North East of England.
I'm also the author of the best selling dog training book, 'How to Be Your Dogs Superhero'. Transform your Dastardly Dog using the Power of Play.
The book has been critically acclaimed by dog owners and trainers from Australia to Mumbai. The book explains in detail the philosophy and training techniques I use to help dog owners all over the world have less stress and more fun and with their pet dogs, both in my online and in person training programs.
The courses I provide aim to help dog owners to connect, bond and play more with their dogs using play and having fun.
All of the training is positive and practical so perfect for the dog owners who love their dogs but wish they had more control.