How to Find Love in 7 Days by Dr. Terri Orbuch (PhD)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 38 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Let go of the past and move forward with a clean slate.
- Represent your true self so the right ones will come running.
- Attract the the ones who will last a lifetime.
- Identify your key life values.
- Learn the 3 best ways to meet someone.
- Tips for writing a good online dating profile.
- Reach out to the right matches and make it count.
- Know if someone is lying to you.
- Vett your love candidates.
- Ace your first dates.
- Identify whether others are a good match for you.
- Build a happy healthy long-term relationship.
- Obtain a free 57-page workbook to fill-out as you take the course and keep afterwards!
- No prior knowledge or experience is necessary to take this course.
- You can work through the classes at your own pace.
- Quizzes, exercises and notes are integrated into the course lectures.
Hi. I'm Dr. Terri Orbuch, The Love Doctor ® and I want to personally welcome you to this course. I'm honored that you selected me to lead you on your journey to find love. Together, we're going to transform your life. I know you feel exhausted. I know you feel like you'll never find that right person and you're on the verge of giving up. Or maybe you've had lots of past relationships but you still haven't found the one that will last a lifetime. Do NOT give up hope. Finding love is 100% possible and everyone needs and deserves love. Follow my proven formula and you'll find the love you've been looking for. This powerful course provides you with a step-by-step guide to find love based on science-based strategies that have worked for thousands of people, just like you. Together, you and me, we're going to change your beliefs, your emotions, your behaviors, and find love with the right person.
- Anyone who is single, between the ages of 21 - 80.
- Anyone who is interested in finding a long-term relationship that is genuine, caring and fulfilling.
- Anyone who feels like you’ll never find that right person and you’re on the verge of giving up. Or maybe you’ve had lots of past relationships but you still haven’t found THE ONE that will last a lifetime.