Emotional Intelligence 101: Become the Master of Your Life
What you'll learn
- After the course, students will have the knowledge and understanding of how to deal with pain points that cause suffering in their lives.
- They will obtain an altogether higher understanding of themselves and of life.
- New doors will be opened to possibilities and positive change.
- Students will know how to craft out a balanced life of meaning.
- Students will be able to tame their own mind and live more in the moment where peace is found.
- Students will discover a range of practical exercises to live a more contented and happy life.
- If they have been traumatized in the past, they will learn how to deal with trauma in a healthy way.
- Students will get a deeper sense about love, the one feeling we all seek and long for in life.
- Students will end this course with a package of information on psycho-education, the essential information and education about mental health.
- Before you start, download The Practice Book of the course. It can be found attached to the first lesson.
- Keep an open mind with each lesson.
- Be willing to challenge your own beliefs and try new things.
- Dedicate a set number of hours or days to follow this course to its completion. This will increase the chances of this course having a higher impact for you.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
"You can see much of time and love has been put into this course. Thank you Jellis for creating this beautiful course :-)." - Lv
"This course is incredible. Learning so many new things about myself! Thank you!" - Steven Pootmans
"So far, this course is fascinating! Thank you Jellis, I absolutely love it. Can't wait to learn more :D." - Michelle S
"Wow my time to get started has arrived! Jellis this truly changed my life & especially made me aware of mistakes and lots of things to be worked on & changed. This practical guide to a better happier you is epic. I'm surely going to be happy! Jellis may you be blessed loved and happy & know how much you make the world a better place. Yah!" - Andries Grobbelaar
Life isn’t always comfortable. I think that’s a universal truth we could all agree on.
Life can throw a great deal of suffering at us. This indeed can be overwhelming and quite confusing.
The main problem is that from the start of our journey in life, the schools, and many times our parents, help provide us with the knowledge and the tools for how to deal with those challenges in a healthy way.
The purpose of this course is to supply you with that knowledge and those tools.
In this course, you will get a better understanding of yourself and about some fundamental topics that can greatly reduce pain and suffering, and about how to carve out a happier, healthier, and more meaningful life.
This is not a sit-down-and-motivate-me course but an intense course you actively participate in.
Divided into three chapters that progress deeper and deeper into developing, understanding, and creating a more meaningful life for yourself.
Here are a few things you will learn:
Chapter 1 – Awareness:
● Understanding Emotions & What Is Emotional First Aid?
● What Is the Mind and How Does It Work?
● Which Poisons Are You Taking in Your Life?
● What Is Love? - A Deeper Look at Understanding Love
● Learn about the Purpose of Life
● And much more …
Chapter 2 – Facing the Self
● The Wheel of Life – What Is Lacking in Your Life?
● What is your Love Language?
● Are You Traumatized? Signs and Symptoms of Trauma
● And much more…
Chapter 3 – IMPLEMENT: Practical Techniques for a Healthier, Happier, and More Meaningful Life
● Mindfulness Exercises
● How to Deal with Trauma in a Healthy Way
● How to Find Your Community, Meet Like Minded Friends, and Obtain Meaningful Relationships
● How Quality Questions Make a Quality Life – How to Ask Quality Questions
● And much more…
If you are feeling a lack of energy, purpose, meaning, or happiness, if you feel stuck in life, or simply want to bring the quality of your life to a higher level, you are invited on this wonderful and most exciting journey of inner exploration and transformation.
Additionally, you will enjoy:
Stunning animations from two talented animators
Beautiful and insightful illustrations
The Practice Book, a book filled with exercises to observe certain feelings, answer specific questions, or do a list of activities
This course from The IPS Project, the educational platform on life, will help open doors to new insights, opportunities, a higher understanding, and ultimately bring positive change.
A course crafted with a deep sense of love by the founder of The IPS Project, Jellis Vaes.
Who this course is for:
- People who are feeling unhappy
- People who think life is just okay
- People who are challenged by feelings and thoughts of loneliness, suicide, hate, or depression
- Those who feel stuck in life and are looking for a change
- Individuals looking to find meaning in their suffering
- People who want to increase their life satisfaction
- Curious minds who want to understand themselves even better
The IPS Project is an educational platform on life that brings forward lessons on topics like mental health, relationships, the mind, etc. All of these are part of everyone’s life, but few people know anything about dealing with them.
The IPS Project was founded by Jellis Vaes after he spent six years struggling with loneliness and suicidal thoughts.
At the age of 18, he started traveling alone around the world and did so for the next three years.
During that personal journey of healing, he began forming the idea for The IPS Project: a platform to provide the necessary information on subjects we learn little to nothing about in regular schools, and, in many cases, from our parents.
Through countless practical articles, animated videos, a book library, online courses, workshops, a podcast, and other means, The IPS Project tries to fill that missing gap in life education.
For more information about The IPS Project, and to access its vast archive of life education, visit our website.
Hey! I am Jellis Vaes, a CBT therapist, adventurer, and CEO/founder of The IPS Project, an educational platform on life.
The platform was formed out of my struggles with my own demons—loneliness and suicidal thoughts. In essence, I created a platform I wish had existed when I was struggling with my problems.
Through practical articles, online courses, events, and a regular podcast, the platform provides knowledge about life topics such as mental health, relationships, the workings of the mind, etc.—topics that many of us learn little to nothing about while growing up.
When I am not holding therapy sessions or working on The IPS Project, you’ll likely find me out in the mountains or traveling somewhere with a camera in hand. I am an avid adventurer firmly into alpinism, and a passionate travel & adventure photographer/videographer.
I hope I can welcome you soon in one of my courses! Also, if you like, follow me on Instagram or YouTube, where I put out additional helpful and awesome content :).