Welcome to our course on How to Find and Attract Investors for Your Business.
This course is designed for new or existing entrepreneurs seeking financing to start or grow their small business or startup.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the outside financing world,
- Grasp the challenge of financing your business,
- Learn how to estimate your financing needs,
- Understand the difference between debt and equity financing,
- Understand how investors think and what kind of investors are out there,
- Improve your skills on how to find investors and how to convince them to invest in your business,
- Will learn the investment process, how long it takes and what are the investor expectations,
- Benefit from the 7 types of online resources where to find investors,
- Receive suggestions about participation on local networking events in your city.
The ideal student for this course is a new or existing entrepreneur that is looking for financing for their small business or startup, or an individual looking to launch a new product or service, grow an existing business, or even a full-time employee or student looking to start a business career.
There are no technical requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn and ready to take some risks.
In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided and engage with the course participants and instructor.
If you need personal support, I am here to help!
The instructor for this course is AJ who brings a wealthy business and educational background including 20 years of business experience having founded and developed multiple companies. Also, AJ has an educational background teaching Entrepreneurship courses to University students.
Check out the course description and we look forward to seeing you enroll in this course.