Do you want to know how startup funding works?
Are you struggling to decide on the best funding options for your startup?
OR you are simply curious to know what are the funding options available for a startup?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, then you're in the right place!
In this course, you will discover different funding options available for your startup business and/or side-hustle to secure your funding.
Learn from Hannah, an entrepreneur and industrial expert with an MBA who has 9 years' experience at a FTSE100 firm, currently working as Head of Procurement.
This course is designed for startup business owners, who want to discover various funding options for their startup, for first-time entrepreneurs who are seeking financial growth by starting their business and for new entrepreneurs, either full-time or side-hustles, who are launching a new business and needing to secure funding for the launch.
This course will help you to evaluate and identify the best financing options for your business and develop your plan, all in less than an hour!
As a business owner, you want to focus on creating the best product and service for your customers, not losing valuable time researching how to get finance. This course enables you to avoid the research and fast-track your decision making so you can focus on your main goal of growing your business.
If you've recently started a business or a side-hustle, you will know how important finance is to keep your business alive. For new entrepreneurs, it can be hard to know where to start when looking for funding, especially if you have managed to self-fund it so far.
This course is full of investment case studies and ready-made worksheets, which will help you to quickly develop your startup funding model or financial plan.
This course comes with 10 downloadable resources:
1. Your current funding sources (PDF)
2. Negotiation case study (PDF)
3. Non-monetary startup benefits from financial providers (PDF)
4. Risk worksheet, to identify how risky will finance providers consider your business? (worksheet)
5. Identify your operating costs, and how you might reduce them (worksheet)
6. Identify your finance requirements - What activities need to be funded? How much money does your business need? (PDF)
7. An investor case study (PDF)
8. Financing your business – Debt or Equity? (PDF)
9. Financial options summary sheet (worksheet)
10. Your financial plan (worksheet)
At the end of the course you will be able to:
· Estimate the value of your business to support your pitch for financing
· Reduce time spent researching finance options including bank loans, crowdsourcing, venture capital and private equity
· Confidently decide on appropriate financing options for your business at different stages of its growth, understanding the risk it incurs
· Anticipate and address negotiation topics, such as equity %, by understanding finance providers' objectives
· Plan and enact the next steps to secure whichever type of financing your business needs
This course will:
· Guide you step-by-step through the process of identifying different financing options, deciding which are best for your business and how to go about securing it
· Share with you the risks to look out for, and negotiation topics likely to arise
· Help you understand how risky your business is for finance providers and how to prepare to get the best deal
· Identify how different types of financing are appropriate at different stages of your business growth
After taking this course, you will most importantly have the confidence to decide on the right financing option(s) for your business at different stages of growth.
You will experience how financial planning will lead your business to success.
So, what are you thinking? Go ahead and click on the “Enroll Now” button.
You have 30 days’ money-back guarantee and lifetime access to the course. See you in the course!
"Really clear teaching and delivered in easy to comprehend bite size chunks. Very useful and practical content too! Thank you" - 5 stars
"Wow what an excellent course providing a great insight into the fundamentals of starting a business. The presenter gave clear and concise advice throughout the course and supported examples with easy to follow, step-through slides. I appreciated the way the different examples were delivered independently enabling me to refer to any of the sections as and when the need may arise." - 5 stars
"This is a short but in-depth course. Hannah has explained the details in great depth and a lot of case studies and templates are made available which are real ice breaker." - 4.5 stars