How To Get Bookings and Make Money From Your Event
What you'll learn
- Market your own events and fill them with paying customers.
- Promote and fill other people's seminars, courses or workshops.
- Understand the pitfalls to avoid when marketing your event
- Promote your events using free or low cost marketing strategies
- Know what your event is likely to cost to run and most importantly, how much profit you will make.
- Write effective direct mail to fill your events
- Understand how to create additional products or services to sell to your existing audience. This will massively increase your profit.
- Have a desire to run a course, seminar or workshop
- Be prepared to present an event yourself or pay someone else to
- Want to make money from running events
How To Market Your Events
Use this proven 6 step process to get people paying to attend your courses, seminars or Workshops
Over 1200 students have already taken this course!
** SPECIAL OFFER - NEW LOW PRICE ***
Being able to market your own courses, workshops and seminars is essential if you are a trainer, presenter or even a business owner. Not only can you make substantial profits but also use the event to promote other things to your audience such as coaching, products or even in-house training workshops.
Simply put, if you know how to get people booking on your event, you can make money. In fact, you don't even need to do the training yourself if you prefer not to.
If you have tried filling courses before, perhaps you have found it a challenge to get enough bookings or even had to cancel an event because there were not enough people attending.
In this ideas-packed course, you will discover exactly what you need to do to so that you can fill your training courses with paid attendees without wasting money on marketing that doesn't work.
Learn a Proven 6 Step System to Get People Booking On Your Public Training Courses
How to plan what you want from your course
Discover how much money you will make from each course you run
Find out how to create the right title for your course
The easy way to get free or low cost bookings
How to use direct mail to fill places
Discover how to use back end selling for even more profit
If you are a business owner, trainer, coach or presenter you will know how beneficial it can be to share your knowledge to a paying audience. Not only do you get the pleasure of knowing that you have helped others to be more successful in their job, business or life but also you can make healthy profits too.
In the past you may have been tempted to run courses for others because you are just not sure how to fill an event yourself. This may have seemed ideal but you will have been doing most of the work for the least amount of money.
Contents and Overview
This training course with 40 easy to follow lectures and 6 quizzes will change all of that. Using my tried, tested and proven 6 step process, real life examples and downloadable templates, you will discover exactly what you need to do to be successful at filling your next workshop, seminar or course with paying customers.
Upon completion of this course, you will have all the tools and strategies you need to start marketing your own events, so that you can make money from each one you run.
So the sooner you book your place on this course, the sooner you will start filling your courses, workshops or seminars. Remember, the course is risk free and comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- This marketing course is ideally suited to trainers, coaches or business owners that want to run a seminar, course or workshop but are not sure how to get paid bookings.
- This marketing course is also perfect for entrepreneurs who wish to make money and want to fill an event and pay someone else to present it.
- Anyone who wants to know how to get 'bums on seats' for their event
Keith Banfield is an international professional speaker and director of two companies. He has promoted and run hundreds of courses and workshops and trained people from many large companies including, NEC, Motorola, Furniture Village, Sharp Electronics, Diversey Lever, Resi Mortgage, First National Real Estate as well as many smaller businesses.
His skill is in being able to take what other make complex and simplify it so that it is easy to understand, use and get results from.
Keith is the co founder of the Profit Mechanics system and currently lives in Australia where he continues to speak at events, run courses and create video - based products.