How to fill the PMP application successfully & get approved?
What you'll learn
- What is the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam?
- How to gauge if you are eligible for the PMP certification exam?
- Best practices and top notch tips related to filling the application
- Strategies to not getting your PMP application rejected
- How to succeed if you are picked up for a PMP application audit?
- Working example of a real PMP application
- PMP application examples
- PMP application 500 character description
- PMP application requirements
- Sample PMP application form PDF provided
- PMP application template excel 2021
- PMP application project description examples
- An interest to fill the PMP application and get it approved on the first try
- Interest to get an understanding of PMP application project description examples
- Interest to not get picked up for a PMP application audit
- Interest to accurately write PMP application 500 character description
- Interest to get a sample PMP application form PDF
In this 'How to fill your PMP application? video course, I teach you everything you need to know to pass the PMP certification exam application process and avoid unnecessary stress.
The PMI PMP application reviewers have an eye to spot things such as plagiarism, coy-paste, project descriptions that sound more like operation than real project work, etc. which results in rejected PMP applications. PMP application rejections are more common than you might think.
There's also a certain percentage of PMP applications that get picked up for an audit.
It doesn't matter if you have a lot of project management experience; we've found that senior project managers have a harder time getting their PMP applications approved than junior project managers because their applications tend to focus on leadership and outcomes, which the PMI reviewers aren't interested in.
Also, rewritten and resubmitted PMP applications usually face an automatic audit and greater scrutiny.
Avoid all this stress, you don't need it!!
Enroll in this course and understand everything you need to know about writing the PMP application and passing any audits should you get picked up.
Here's what you will learn in this course:
1. What is the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam?
2. How to gauge if you are eligible for the PMP certification exam?
3. Best practices and top-notch tips related to filling the application
4. Strategies to not getting your PMP application rejected
5. How to succeed if you are picked up for a PMP application audit?
6. Working example of a real PMP application
7. PMP application examples
8. PMP application 500 character description
9. PMP application requirements
10. Sample PMP application form PDF provided
11. PMP application template excel 2021
12. PMP application project description examples
We provide PMP application reviews and rewrites with 99.9% approval rates.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PMP Qualification Criteria
To be eligible for the PMP® certification credential, you must meet both educational and professional experience requirements. Some of the key requirements are given below.
Minimum Experience Requirements
1. All project management experience must have been gained within the last 8 consecutive years prior to application submission.
2. A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree, or global equivalent) AND a minimum of five years/60 months of unique non-overlapping professional Project Management experience during which at least 7500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks
A four-year degree (bachelor's degree or global equivalent) AND a minimum of three years/35 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks.
PMI Audit Process
The submission of an application indicates your agreement to comply with the terms of the audit process. All applications are subject to an audit, although only a percentage of applications are selected for audit.
If your application is selected for an audit, you will be notified by email prior to payment of the certification fee. The electronic audit notification provides detailed information on how to comply with the terms of the audit.
During an audit, you will be asked to submit supporting documentation such as:
- Copies of your diploma/global equivalent
- Signatures from your supervisor(s) or manager(s) from the project(s) are recorded in the experience verification section of the application
- Copies of certificates and/or letters from the training institute(s) for each course recorded on the application to meet the required contact hours of professional education PMI provides you with 90 days to submit the requested documentation.
If you are able to provide the necessary documentation to meet the terms and requirements of the audit process, the audit should take about five to seven business days to complete.
You can send your completed audit forms by regular postal mail or express courier service, to the address below.
Please send all materials at one time, in one envelope.
Sending audit documents separately can cause a delay in the audit review timeframe.
PMI Attn: Certification Audit
14 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3299 USA
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- PMP exam candidates
- PMP certification testers
- People filling the PMP application
- People interested in getting their application approved on the first try.
- Project Sponsors
- Software engineers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Management personnel
- Anyone planning to build a project management career through the PMP certification exam
- People who haven't filled the PMP certification exam application yet
- PMP Exam prep candidates struggling to fill the PMP certification exam application
Rohit is an international ITIL, DevOps, Scrum, PMP, PRINCE2, and Kanban trainer speaker and trainer with a proven track record of outstanding training delivery and management consulting assignments across multiple countries and cultures. Rohit has trained and consulted for popular companies in the US, Canada, and India such as Walmart, University of California, BBVA compass bank, RBC, TD, and Telus amongst others.
Rohit is also the co-owner of CareerSprints, a 5-star training organization that offers courses in several subjects such as Scrum, DevOps, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, and Kanban. Rohit is also a blockchain enthusiast and an avid cryptocurrency investor and trader.
Email me for your PMP application review and rewrite at email@example.com.