HOW TO: FACIAL CUPPING 2.0
What you'll learn
- How to perform a facial cupping treatment to boost circulation in the comfort of their own home or on a client
- Facial cups (described in course) and a model to practice on
Facial cupping is an excellent way to:
- Improve blood and lymph circulation
- Deep cleanse the skin
- Improve your skin tone and texture
- Reduce any fine lines and wrinkles
- Booste collagen production
- Improve skin moisture and hydration
- Reduce sagging skin (jowls and eyelids anyone?)
In this course we show the 16 steps demonstrated on both a model and from a personal point of view, making it super easy to regain that youthful glow in the comfort of your own home.
We've also included an addition 3 steps for targeted treatment areas, making this the ultimate course to learn exactly what facial cupping is all about!
Who this course is for:
- People looking to boost their complexion and circulation
- Anyone with facial puffiness or dark under-eye circles
- Anyone with fine lines and wrinkles
- Anyone with sallow-looking skin (smokers)
- People with acne scarring
- People too busy to go to a spa/salon for a professional treatment
Hello, I'm Yadah!
[IN A NUTSHELL] I'm the owner of The Academy of Spa & Wellness. I help aspiring and qualified massage therapists and aestheticians study and upskill through quality online courses, consulting and resources. With multi-international qualifications and over ten years' experience I help therapists pursue meaningful careers and specialised treatments on their own schedule.
[THE LONG STORY] I studied my butt off at an epic private college and racked up as many qualifications in the industry as possible. Then I spread my wings for a while, working in the spas on cruise ships before heading back home to pursue my real passion - education.
To me the spa & beauty industry isn't about fluffy superficial crap; it's about genuinely helping your clients have a better and healthier life.
I've worked directly with spas and salons, helping to improve the level of education of therapists at a one-on-one level. I've worked in multiple internationally accredited colleges and was even granted the opportunity to examine alongside a representative of the best of the best - CIDESCO.
After being offered the opportunity to open my own college by one of the national franchises in South Africa, I decided to go my own way and offer something I felt was (and is) desperately needed in our industry - real, quality online courses that allow the student to still learn allllll the important deets, but also allow them their own time schedule (because let's face it, life is BUSY and ain't nobody got time to study full time anymore!)
While I'm professional, I'm also candid and straight-talking. I will be there with you every step of the way, rooting you on and giving advice, if you're willing to put in the work and apply it. I want my students to succeed and take what they've learned from me and surpass it, being the absolute best that they can be in their chosen industry.