How To Establish An Audit Universe and Risk-Based IA Plan
What you'll learn
- Establishing the audit universe and risk-based internal audit plan professionally
- Internal audit knowledge and skill
- This course is developed to coach internal audit professionals to establish an Audit Universe and risk-based internal audit plan effectively and professionally.
- The relevant The Institute of Internal Auditors’ International Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA’s Standards) will be mentioned for reference purpose in this course.
- You can fine-tune the lesson learnt here to accommodate your company’s audit methodology and process in order to achieve the best result.
Who this course is for:
- Internal Auditor, Senior Internal Auditor, Internal Audit Manager, Senior Internal Audit Manager, Internal Audit Director
Gin Yew, PHUA has about 15 years of professional experience in both internal and external audit, internal control, and risk management.
He has worked in several multi-national companies that provided him the opportunities to travel across America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Australasia.
He has experience in providing the training to coach internal auditors (both native and non-native English speakers) to write highly effective internal audit reports.