How To Effectively Manage a Property Portfolio
What you'll learn
- Increase your revenue through managing your own property as well as managing properties that belong to property investors and landlords.
- Distinguish between:
- 1. The different types of real estate; 2. Figuring out what property management is all about; 3. The steps involved in renting your property .... and more
- This course offers proven strategies to make rental property ownership and management both profitable and pleasant for landlords and estate agents
- Students need an internet connection to watch the videos.
- Students should be motivated to learn more
- Students must have the "will" to broaden their knowledge in the field of "Property Management"
If you care for your own property or the property you manage for others, such as landlords (as a property manager or estate agent), this training course will help and assist you in your everyday tasks so that you can efficiently and successfully accomplish the tasks. Many landlord-tenant relationships are stressful, but they wouldn't have to be. A rental property owner who understands how to properly manage his rental property and responds quickly to genuine issues of his tenants will be rewarded with great tenants who stay. The objective is to keep your rental property in good condition and also to invest in upgrades and improvements on a continuous basis. In so doing, you will be able to meet your long-term financial goals while also realizing that being a landlord is a wonderful primary or additional income source. The most significant advantage of having a property managed is the sense of security it provides the owners. Landlords may take comfort in knowing that their property, deposit, and tenant are being protected by an independent third party. Property managers will handle and manage the day-to-day challenges that may emerge, which could be time consuming. Please be aware that this is a basic Introductory course.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for landlords who wish to manage their own property portfolio, real estate agents who wish to manage properties on behalf of their clients i.e. landlords and newbies who wish to learn property management and want to make a career from property management.
Who is Nelius Smit? Nelius is CEO of NS Investment Group a Private Limited company, business adviser and property manager of several properties for various landlords as well as his own properties. Nelius is also head of properties for the South African Women's Federation which has a property portfolio of 4 billion Rand. He is an instructor, content creator and studied law. Nelius lives in the Republic of South Africa and has more than 35 years of marketing experience of which 22 years in the property industry. He dedicates himself to providing education to students as well as to professionals wishing to learn more in the field of property management. Through his tutorials, students will develop property management and marketing skills which will able them to manage their own properties and the properties of others. He loves properties and property management. It is his passion because "it is a people business".