How to Effectively Implement Security Management in DevOps
What you'll learn
- How to effectively implement DevSecOps in the Cloud
- The benefits of a DevSecOps Approach
- Running Containers, Vulnerability Management in CI/CD
- A practical “DevOps Security Checklist” and more
- The Benefits of a DevSecOps Approach
- Basic Knowledge of DevOps Life Cycle
- Basic Understanding of DevOps
DevOps security refers to the discipline and practice of safeguarding the entire DevOps environment through strategies, policies, processes, and technology. Security should be built into every part of the DevOps life cycle, including inception, design, build, test, release, support, maintenance, and beyond.
DevSecOps will support the DevOps approach in adding automation to core security tasks by embedding security controls and processes to the its workflow.
In this course you will learn How to Integrate Culture, Code, Infrastructure, Protection and Monitoring in a DevOps security environment.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Aspirants
- DevSecOps Aspirants
- IT professionals who would like to employ DevOps techniques and best practices to manage IT infrastructures or would like to acquire the necessary skills needed to work in DevOps teams.
- Support Engineer
CloudInstitute is an education provider and a skills and career development center for people wanting to transition or enhance their career towards Cloud Computing, and DevOps.
We specialize in offering highly personalized Cloud, & DevOps certification training to help you master the skills to achieve business goals, including:
1)Accelerating cloud transformations
2)Faster deployment times
3)Maximizing your return on cloud investments