Learn to Edit Video in 30 Days with Adobe Premiere Pro 2023
What you'll learn
- How to edit fully with Adobe Premier Pro - from beginner to pro
- The layout of Adobe Premier Pro and what the tools are to edit with (and where they are)
- How to Edit FAST! This software is huge, lets learn what you need (nothing missed out) but how to get you editing quickly
- Importing video, cutting, adding music, sound effects, transitions up to more advance features like green screen and noice reduction
- How to search for and apply for jobs as an editor, freelance work or with a company. Where to find these jobs and what you'll need
- All the video footage is here free in this course, no need to film a thing, follow along step by step as we editing free downloadable footage and learn to edit
- Learn using the most recent 2022 update of Adobe Premier Pro (not older version)
- Learn how to download Adobe Premier Pro (+ FREE option)
- No experience needed, this will go from beginner to everything you need to know
Adobe Premiere Pro is a huge piece of software, which can be a scary prospect to think about learning.
Here I show you step by step how to use the software in 40 bitesize lectures (30 lecture for the creative parts, so if you did one lecture a day you can be an editor in 1 month!) so you can learn to edit and learn fast!
There is nothing missed in this course from the basics, downloading and getting the software, setting-up, showing you the layout, where everything is and how to use the program.
Then we learn to lay an edit down, cut shots, add music, text all the way to advance features like green screen and color grading. It's all here!
I also give you access to free video footage and music to download and follow along step by step as we learn to edit each section, mastering each tool and feature; so you don't even need video to learn here, I have it all for you! Follow a long and by the end you will know how to edit fully and be ready to go off and edit your own footage or apply for an editors job.
I have been in the same position as you - I studied to be a filmmaker and edit but not with Adobe. I had to learn this software from scratch and over the last 10 years I have mastered it, editing for YouTube, commercials and broadcast TV.
Adobe is the best software to use and so many agencies use the Adobe suite (photoshop, lightroom etc) so being able to use Abode Premiere Pro is a huge advantage and makes you able to work with many companies or individuals as it's the most used editing software in the world.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Adobe Premier Pro Editors
- Those with no editing experience
- Intermediate video editors
- Refresher course for Adobe Premier Pro (new 2022 version)
After working in the TV and film industry for years creatively as production crew, researcher and editor I moved in to online video creation. 3 years ago, in an exploration of YouTube I travelled to Asia to film travel videos to return, upload, grow a channel, break that channel, take it down, change thumbnails, titles, tags and really discover through trial and error and AB testing what makes a YouTube channel grow and what make a video go viral.
I then went on to consult growing YouTube channels for various companies and advising individuals. Now, my courses with The YouTube Academy hosts a collection of all my tried and tested methods. I've tested every variable, grown, succeeded and made all the mistakes so you don't have to starting a channel from scratch.