Edit Professional Looking Cooking Videos in an Hour or Less
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know which features of your editing program you must master to quickly edit your cooking videos
- Understand what branding is and what matters more than your logo when it comes to branding your videos
- Learn the best way to organize your files before you begin editing
- Learn about free and paid resources for logo design, music and fonts
- Video editing software
- A firm understanding of the principles taught in "How to Make Cooking Videos: The Basics"
If you're making cooking videos, editing may take you hours and hours. Or, you maybe so intimidated by the idea of editing, that you refuse to do it. This course picks up where my last course "How to Make Professional Looking Cooking Videos" ends. I show you how I edit my cooking videos from start to finish and also spend time showing you how I create several assets that are part of my videos' branding, like my animated logo and end cards. I show you the best places to find the perfect music and fonts for your videos. Armed with the knowledge from "How to Make Professional Looking Cooking Videos" and a step by step walk through of editing, you'll be uploading cooking videos to YouTube that will make you proud and delight your viewers.
I will be using a Mac in the tutorials. However, if you have a PC, you should still benefit from learning the process which you can apply to the software you have.
- Anyone who makes cooking videos
- People who are familiar with any video editing software - for the Mac or PC
- People who have experience using the timeline in video editing software
Having a great understanding of the basics and some practice will help you as you learn how to edit your videos. Find out what you need to know and why we edit in this lecture.
Learn how to navigate the Udemy platform and don't forget to rate and review the course once you complete a few lectures.
This lecture briefly explains the timeline and how its used in editing software.
Using keyboard shortcuts will help you edit your cooking videos a lot faster. Find out which ones are critical to learn in this lecture.
This lecture describes the things I do before I begin editing and each step of my editing process.
This brief lecture explains how I organize my files for each video I produce. Staying organized is important.
This video describes the steps that I take in the next lecture, which is a live demonstration. I include a few things I do before I start editing and what happens during the editing process.
Watch me edit my Vegan Cornbread video from start to finish using iMovie.
What I want you to focus on in this video is the process, not the software. Most likely you'll be using a different software program. Remember that all you need to know how to do is drag elements to the timeline and cut the clips to match the narration.
Note to any video editing professionals: I'm sure that my method is not the industry standard. What you'll see is the method I use as a self-taught editor.