How to Easily Structure your Presentation for Impact!
- No prior knowledge required.
Have your first lesson on me!
A vital key to great presentations with or without PowerPoint slides.
A 30 minute excerpt from Chapter Six of the Power in your Point course.
A great presentation with slides must begin BEFORE you open up PowerPoint! In this lesson, you'll learn how to easily structure your presentation so it is well organized, engaging, and helps you make the impact you're after!
You'll not only walk away with the vital principles for structuring content, you'll also receive a template that truly makes things a breeze!
What you'll get:
- An easy analogy to make drafting your next talk or training a no-brainer
- One key question (most forget) that ensures you'll get their attention and make your members glad they came
- Two vital ingredients that make the difference between losing your audience and getting rave reviews
- A very handy template that takes out the guesswork, saving you time and frustration
ENROLL NOW FOR FREE!
I know you'll love this lesson so much, you'll want to register for the complete Power in your Point course. Enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- This course is appropriate for most levels of presenters and trainers who are looking to simplify the process of structuring a presentation.
Nick holds a Master's in Organizational Development Psychology, a Bachelor's in Education, and a Certificate in Professional Photography. He has spent the last two decades pursuing expertise in effective business communication, instructional design, the art of the presentation. He has acquired that expertise through his vast experience as business owner, teacher, corporate trainer, eLearning developer, instructional designer, consultant, and lifelong learner.
His passion and gift is in taking seemingly complex concepts and decoding them, simplifying them, making them easier, and sharing the results with others. As founder of Breezentations website and blog, he loves helping individuals and organizations who want to make giving effective presentations easier, through workshops, coaching, consulting, and his book/course, Power in your Point.