How to easily create a Thinkific Course
- Although not a pre-requisite, in order to quickly get your course up and running you will need a recorded presentation or webinar that you want to promote or sell to clients.
In business today everyone is looking for more efficient ways to provided added value for existing client or to attract new ones!
Using video and short online courses is a fast and easy way to leverage your knowledge and use it to educate and inform your audience.
This short course shows you how easy it is to take an existing presentation or recording that you have such as a client information webinar, workout, cooking class etc and turn it into a free of paid product that can then be marketed to existing and prospective clients.
The course covers:
What you need to do and have before you set up your course
How to set up a Thinkific account (free or paid)
The elements you need in your course
Ideas and insights for pre-sales and notification of your course release
Easy ways to let clients know about your course
This course does NOT cover structuring a course or course design.
This course WILL show you how to take an existing presentation and get it uploaded to Thinkific and ready to promote it today!
Who is this course for?
People in business wanting to educate clients in their area of expertise with minimal effort
Anyone wanting to commercialize their knowledge in a way that is simple and easy
Learning and development teams looking to create online programs for staff
Who this course is for:
- Sales staff, small business owners, entrepreneurs
- Learning & development professionals wanting to create online courses
Want to reduce your stress and frustration with everyday Microsoft Office programs and also increase your productivity?
Want to learn practical tools and features of Microsoft Office programs that relate back to what you do in your day to day work?
Then I'd love to help.
For over 20 years, I've has been working as a speaker, trainer and educator to businesses large and small. I believes the very technology that was supposed to make life easier has in fact created more work.
I am passionate about productivity and believe that we need to get stuff done, faster and smarter so we can get back to enjoying our lives with those we love.
My style is practical, engaging and fun, because I think when things are fun we learn more!
I have a degree in Training & Development, and years of real world business experience which means no jargon sessions that focus on what you need to know to get more done in less time with less stress
Join me here and let me help you:
- Learn what you need to do to make analyzing data in Microsoft Excel EASY.
- Create documentation In Microsoft Word that is practical and professional EVERY SINGLE TIME.
- Learn how to make your next presentation with Microsoft PowerPoint engaging and effectively get your message across to your audience.
- Learn SECRET tips to help you IMMEDIATELY increase your productivity AND reduce your stress with Microsoft Word & Excel
Her motto is "You don't know what you don't know."