Be a Professional Ebay Seller.How and What To Sell = Profit
What you'll learn
- Gain knowledge on how to maximize profit on ebay
- Create a sellers account on ebay
- Create a sellers account on paypal
- Learn about different source of items to sell on ebay. This are sources where you can find a variety of items in enough volume so that you can make a reasonable income from selling them
- A buying guide of proven items that are very popular on ebay. These are specific items that I have had success selling and you shouldn't have a problem selling
- Learn about the economics of ebay and the correct model to have if you want to be successful selling on ebay
- Get familiar with the ebay platform and various terminologies like powerseller and top-rated
- A good understanding of how computers work
It is very easy to set up a seller's account on ebay. The main problem that sellers have is where to find items to sell and what to sell.
In this course, I will take you from a beginner to a professional ebay seller. I will address the basics of ebay such as creating an account and walk you through the more challenging aspect which is how to find items to sell and what to sell.
What qualifies me to teach this course? Well, I have been selling on ebay for over seven years and sold over 1.7 million dollars worth of items. I have sold everything from women's make up, to electronics and cars. You name it, I have sold it!
Furthermore, I am a top-rated seller, meaning that I am among the very best sellers on ebay. I am confident that my experience and success selling on ebay qualifies me to teach and train others on how to sell on ebay. There are quite a number of lecturers who teach about selling on ebay but there are very few who have actually done it on the sort of scale that I have.
The most important thing in business is what to sell profitably and where to find these products repeatedly. I will therefore focus on what to buy and how to sell. Once you find the product, selling is easy. I have also made the course affordable so you can easily experiment with the course.
I am available to answer your questions and guide you along the way if you ever need help.
I hope this will be a joyful experience.
Who this course is for:
- This course if for beginners who want to start their own business selling on ebay. It will start with the very basic things that you need to know to some quite advanced materials
- Semi-professional sellers who have been selling on ebay or other platforms and looking to increase their knowledge on where to source items for sell and what specific items to sell
- This course is great for stay at home dads or moms looking to start a business that they can run from home.
- This course is great for laid off or unemployed people looking for a source of income
- This course is not for you if you are looking for a get rich quick scheme. Success on ebay takes time and work. There are no shortcuts.
I am a professional ebay seller. I have been selling on ebay since 2009 and full-time since 2011. My total revenue from selling on ebay since 2009 is over 1.7 million dollars. I have sold everything from women's make up to high end electronics and cars. I believe my experience offers me insight into how ebay works and I intend to pass my knowledge to my student so that they can earn a living selling on ebay. Setting up an account on ebay is easy, but it is very hard to earn a decent income from selling on ebay because the standard belief that you can make money selling your used clothes does not work. I intend to show people where they can find items in volume and what items to buy to increase their chances of selling on ebay.