How to Draw Step by Step for Kids and Beginners
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Draw Step By Step Animals, Dinosaurs, People, Sea Creatures and more.
- How to Draw 50+ Awesome Drawings Using Beginner Techniques
- How to Draw Cartoon Characters Easily
- Develop Coordination, Critical Thinking, Creativity and Self Reflection Skills
- Engage in a How to Draw Class and Share with the Community
- Students will require access to an Internet enabled device
- Students will require some pencils and blank drawing pages
- Students should bring a desire for creativity, fun and learning
How to Draw for Kids and Beginners
If you are a beginner or wish to teach your children how to draw, this is the perfect introduction to drawing using simple step by step techniques to master the basics of drawing.
Are you looking for a fun interactive How to Draw drawing tutorial with a variety of drawings? Does you wish to learn how to draw animals, people, sea creatures, dinosaurs, mermaids, unicorns, and more?
This course has been designed and delivered by an art teacher for the absolute beginner and is already tried and tested, for both beginners and those wishing to learn how to draw new and exciting drawings. As you move through the various video tutorials, your confidence will grow as will your artistic expression and creativity. You will see your own skills grow before your own eyes and once you have finished, you can enjoy coloring in your own drawing.
Learning how to draw is fun and easy and perfect for building confidence. Each video shows you step by step how to draw each drawing, with 50 different videos to choose from.
As an art teacher, I know you will love these lessons and the opportunity to grow into art in a fun and colorful way. Should you have any questions along the way or wish to request a particular tutorial, I’d love to know. I hope to add many more video tutorials to this series.
How Learning to Draw Benefits Your Development
This video series has been designed by an educator to enable self-development through the drawing of simple shapes and lines. Learning how to draw delivers:
Improvement of hand-eye coordination.
Improvement of creative thinking and imagination.
Benefit from using drawing as a form of communication and expression.
Reduce your stress and improve your concentration.
- How to Draw Beginners