How To Draw Japanese Manga and Anime Easily & Quickly 2021
What you'll learn
- Draw Manga & Anime quickly & easily
- Learn the skills to become a Manga & Anime artist.
- At least pen and with some watercolor and perhaps an eraser.
- Not required in particular
- The course comes with additional worksheets that are handy to print out but you can reference them on your PC or Tablet. Just grab a pen and paper and get started!
- You should have a desire to draw authentic Manga and Anime style sketching
Hey, a friend of mine asked me to teach him how to draw manga or anime. I told him the best place to get started is with sketching environment, as this is the most different aspect of manga from comics.
That spawned this awesome course just waiting for you to check out. The first few lessons are free, so you can see if you like the teaching style, and to see if you learn anything.
I'm sure you will not only learn something but love the free preview lessons enough to buy the course to learn the rest.
Once finished, in about five hours, you will fully understand how to draw manga or anime environments.
So, if like my friend, you have a passion to learn how to draw manga or anime, then check out the free preview lessons.
The course is structured with video lessons that actually teach you methods for drawing manga buildings, parks, and more. This isn't your typical type of drawing tutorial you might find elsewhere.
These lessons will actually teach you and improve your skills. You will learn to draw manga environment, guaranteed or your money back.
You can take the whole course with just a pen and with some watercolor. However, this is not required. Just watch the first few videos and it will make perfect sense why you only need a pen and with some watercolor, and perhaps an eraser. :)
Let's start together!
Who this course is for:
- Japanese manga and anime lovers.
- Aspiring artists who wish to establish a career in the media and creative industry.
- Amateurs and hobbyists in drawing Entry Requirements.
- For the person who just wants to draw manga to the professional artists
Hi, I’m Kumar. I’m a professional graphic designer and Illustrator.
I’ve published comics, run conferences but what I’m best known for is running a Youtube channel where I talk about technology for illustrators. In that time I’ve published reviews on everything from the Surface Pro to the iPad pro. And everything in between.
I believe drawing and illustration is a journey, we are all constantly learning and getting better and I blog about that on my channel as well. I think anyone can learn to draw all it takes is practice.
It’s never to late to pick up a pencil and start learning.