- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Draw full-faced face of a person on procreate app
- How to Draw Profile face of a person on procreate app
- How to Draw Two Thirds face of a person on procreate app
- How to Paint and Blend on iPad with the Procreate app
- How to Use Procreates Brushes, Layers and Selections for your Art
- How to Draw Head and Face of a person with complete descriptions
- Acquaintance with Facial Anatomy
- How to Draw Head and Face From different angles
- You will need an iPad, preferably a newer one (iPad air, iPad Pro or a recent iPad Mini)
- You will need the Procreate application from the app store
- Some basic familiarity with the iPad would be useful
- An Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil 2 Stylus for your iPad
Welcome to the comprehensive visual course on keys of drawing face (beginner to advance).
As you know, three common and known angels of face are (profile, two-third and full-faced) which are considered as beautiful and best postures to recognize the face of individuals. Therefore, I have done the segmentation accordingly.
I will start the process of face drawing with (full-faced) and then, we will work on profile and two third .
Concentration on seeing well
Before doing anything, we should learn to see well. That is, drawing requires seeing well. This theory is accompanied with the famous quote of Descartes: “I think, therefore I am” and is considered as criteria to enter the post-classic art which caused emerging of modernity attitude gradually. In short, how to see an object is a determinative fact in art.
How to copy?
Practicing on seeing well cause beautiful drawing. So before copying from this course, I recommend you to see it completely and keep what I explain in mind. Then, based on what you learned and what you experienced start drawing without looking at the course. For example, for those who are beginner, I recommend to divide each section more and then practice on each divided part.
This action helps you get all necessary points which is generally called revelation too. In fact, our goal is just recognizing and identifying all the aspects and dimension which result in discovering new shapes.
First section: Integrated shape
We see the parts of face and head as an inverse egg which after seeing the distance of parts from each other, we do one forth division. This results in the identification of different of the face. . As you will see in this course, geometrical view of head is the distance between two eyes. This is considered as measurement criteria and then we can specify other parts of face.
Second section: line fixing
After making sure from the right position of parts, we should draw the lines with darker colors specially perimeter line of head and nostril, ear cavity, cheek and cavity beside the eye tears .
Third section: Paying attention to the character
Be careful that another factor of similarity after considering physical principles of face (anatomy) is drawing and coloring the color of skin and line combination with colors. This action, embellish our drawing. In this section we will see that there is a general color in our drawing such as lips, eyes and hair. Also, as the background color is very light, we color it using the same color of parts of parts.
Fourth section: anatomy
In this section we will implement the anatomy using brush which has broader coloring scale and has elimination effect. Then for architectural design size of tangible indents and ridges of face. In doing so, use bigger and wider bushes like old brush, gisinski ink as well as brush pen. For hair coloring also we use burnt tree which all of them are available in brush library.
- Anyone who wants to sketch and draw Head and face of a person from different angles on an iPad
- People who have an iPad and want to learn how to draw
- Anyone who wants to Draw and Paint on iPad Casually or Professionally