How to Draw Character Expressions (20+ Expressions)
What you'll learn
- Learn the basic face proportions
- Practice multiple head angles
- Vary your face shapes
- Learn what defines each type of feeling
- The student should have a graphic tablet, a stylus and any drawing software. I am using an iPad Pro and Procreate, but you can use any tools you have at your disposal!
What if you could learn to create interesting portraits, non-static and without repeatedly drawing the same face for all of your characters? By the end of this class, you’ll have the skills to do exactly that.
This is a comprehensive course with various emotions, shape language and even some basics. You can learn how to create five emotions, each lesson focusing on different intensities.
Besides all that, throughout this class, you’ll learn tips & tricks on how to optimize your artwork and add dynamism to your portraits.
So in addition to learning how to create professional illustrations in Procreate, you’ll also learn practical advice for marketing and monetizing your artwork.
· An iPad or any other graphic tablet;
· An Apple Pencil or another stylus;
· Procreate or any other drawing software.
· The class freebies are totally optional– you can use them in Procreate OR you can use your own favorite brushes. Either way, you'll wind up with a gorgeous Class Project! You can download my brushes from lesson 2!
Who this class is for:
o Most of the process will be sketches, so you only need to know how to use your layers, how to choose your brushes, and the rest you will learn during the class!
· Intermediate illustrators:
o If you feel like you are always drawing the same character, this class might help you get out of the loop!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate Digital Artists who want to learn more about drawing portraits!
I am glad you landed on my profile and I hope you are interested in the classes that I teach. I am a published Children Book Illustrator, an avid learner and a decent coach. Maybe better than decent, but you can tell me that in the reviews of my classes :)
I would love to get to see your work in the assignments sections of my classes. I will give you feedback on your work, whether it's final or in progress.
Also, help me help you by telling me what you struggle with the most, then I will be able to make classes that will answer your questions.