How to Draw Caricature is a practical drawing course that will guide you in learning how to draw caricatures quickly and easily. This guide will teach you different techniques in creating a caricature.
Become a better caricature artist by getting this easy to understand step-by-step tutorial and check out different categories of caricatures to help you learn how to make it.
• Discover the secrets of success when learning to improve in drawing caricatures.
• Be proud of yourself and how your skills have improved.
• Inspire your friends with your new drawing skill.
• You don’t have to look for or pay another artist to make caricature that you can give as a gift to your friends and family.
• You don’t need expensive or complicated training to learn how to draw caricatures.
• Learn how to compare and use cartoon artworks with caricatures.
• Draw unique and customized caricatures as gifts for your friends and loved ones on special occasions.
• You can make caricature designs as a unique theme for events or parties.
• You can even make additional earnings by drawing caricatures.
• Start living your dreams of becoming a caricature artist.
Each chapter includes magnificent illustrations to delight your view and not wear your eyes with rushed drawings. Every guideline, strategy and recommendation we’ve included is well-thought out and practiced for you to understand it as easily as possible. If you want to learn quick and easy ways to caricatures, then How to Draw Caricatures is the best for you. Start learning today!
About The Expert
Christy Peraja spent four years in the banking, finance, and customer service industry. This was the career path that she had to pursue due to her background studies. She learned more than what she expected but always felt that it was not enough. She wanted to become an artist.
When Christy Peraja was in Junior High, she drew artwork in the school’s lobby as requested by one of the teachers. The Visual Arts Club Adviser, who later became her mentor, saw her work and recruited her. He exposed her to many art contests, where she received awards within those two years. She eventually became the club’s president and graduated with pride of having that title.
For almost twenty years she hid her artwork and secretly but persistently continued to train herself in drawing, painting and writing. Realizing how much she had improved her skills gave her the courage to achieve her lifetime dream. Despite the disapprovals and criticisms, she continued practicing. She is able to do different works of art like painting, pop art, portraits, cartoons, vector, manga illustrations and so on. She never stopped dreaming of becoming a real artist, that is why she intended to fulfill it now and always believed that it was never too late.
One piece of advice from Christy Peraja is, “Don’t ever be afraid to chase your dreams because if you truly enjoy it, your dreams will be the one chasing you in the end. And you can never run away from what your heart truly wants. Practice a lot and do not lose the passion of learning something new that would be helpful in improving your skills.”