Drawing Birds: The Essential Guide
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the fundamental elements of bird anatomy - including their feet, their wings and their skeletons
- Draw a wide variety of bird species - from owls to ducks to penguins
- Render bird drawings with realistic, life-like feathers
- Understand birds and their aesthetics with a much greater level of appreciation
- Pencil and paper - that's all!
>>Over 1900 students!<<
Would you like to draw birds like an expert? Do you want your bird drawings to look awesome with less effort? This course has everything you need to get started!
The course begins with a crash course in bird anatomy. You will learn little known secrets about how their bodies work. And you will learn how to apply these principles across a wide range of species:
There are also lectures on how to render your drawings and really bring them to life! So what are you waiting for? If you want to learn to draw birds enroll now!
- Anyone who wants to draw birds - great for people with no drawing skills, basic drawing skills, or intermediate drawing skills
Before we draw any birds, we have to understand bird anatomy. This video covers the basics.
In this video you will learn to draw a parrot's head from side view. There are about 370 species of parrot around the world, and they don't all look the same. So this focuses on one of the most famous species - the scarlet macaw.
Despite being such a familiar bird, chickens can actually be a bit difficult to draw. Their heads in particular require a good attention to detail, and can vary considerably between males and females, and between different breeds. That's why this video focuses exclusively on the chicken's head before moving on to the whole body.