How to draw Awesome Poses: Figures in Action
What you'll learn
- How to draw gestures for awesome poses
- How to draw poses that tell a story and show emotions
- How to draw characters interacting
- I draw in Manga Studio 5, but you only need a pencil and paper and eraser to take this course
- It is beneficial if you have already taken a course on how to draw figures
If you want to draw awesome comics or manga or even concept art, then you have found the course you need.
In under 4 hours, you will learn everything you need to know in order to draw awesome poses, characters in action that tell a great story, a story people will not be able to put down.
How your characters look is very important. Just like an actor must act well, move his body well, so must we draw our characters in poses that show emotion, that tell the story. You will learn to do that.
Who this course is for:
- This course on drawing awesome poses is for all who wish to draw better comics, manga, or concept art
I'm a best selling author on Amazon for "How to Draw Awesome Figures."
I studied art at different schools, one of them being a community college in San Jose, Ca. Over the years, subjects in art finally clicked. I teach these subjects in ways that make it easy to grasp. It's hard to brag about myself, but students have written me emails saying how they have learned more from me than they did in art schools, art schools such as Academy of Arts in San Franscico. That blew my mind because it's supposed to be a great school.
I also sell abstract paintings that I painted while meditating. A recent painting sold for $10,963. If enough art students ask, I will make a course on how to abstract paint. You can see my paintings at saatchiArt
I'm also a writer that has sold novels.