Drawing with Colored Ballpoint Pens: Beauty Drawing & Paint
What you'll learn
- Learn hatching and tonality
- Learn extra tips and tricks about Ball Point Pen Technique
- Learn how to work with pen like pencil and draw Beauty works
- Learn how to draw a set of yellow flowers with Colored Ballpoint Pens
- Learn how to draw a Pitcher with Colored Ballpoint Pens
- Initial acquaintance with Colored Ballpoint Pen Technique
- Colored Ball Point pens with different brands
- Gel pens with transparent colors
- Papers: Steinbach paper, Fabriano paper
In this course, you’ll learn how to draw a flower and a pitcher with ballpoint pen drawing technique from the ground up. The course is supported with over 5 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
Colored ballpoint pen technique is one of the newest techniques of drawing and nowadays, it is being developed. The transparent and brilliant colors of colored ballpoint pens can attract the eyes of every audience. The benefits of this technique can be seen in availability and affordability of tools. These features allow you to start drawing in every situation and time with the simple tools which are portable too.
Another important advantage of this technique is the high durability of the works. One of the most important features of this technique is that the ink of colored ballpoint pens will be dried immediately, so the paper and your desk won't be dirty.
Here’s what you get with the course:
- In this course, after the basic exercises that we did in the previous course, we will do more exercises with colored Ballpoint pens technique.
- In this course at the first, we teach you how to draw a bunch of beautiful yellow flowers with Colored Ballpoint pens and you will learn how to hatch, combine the colors, and getting the volume of the flower.
- In the second step, we will draw a beautiful pitcher in Turquoise blue color with details.
In some parts of this course, Because of the repetition of the coloring operation, I have not taken films from some parts of the work and I've given it to students to do it.
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional art is created
- This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
- I will be here for you every step of the way!
- So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn work with ballpoint Pens
- Anyone interested in starting to draw with colored ballpoint pens
- Students who decided to create wonderful works with Ballpoint Pens
- Students who don’t have knowledge or have a little knowledge about ballpoint pens technique
- Students who are motivated to create amazing artwork with ballpoint pens
I'm Matin Shafie and I was born in 1984.
I started painting as self-taught work from childhood and I've concentrated on this art since 2001 professionally and I learned different techniques of painting like colored pencil,pastel,water-color and oil paint(oil color).
I've created a new technique of painting and It is colored ballpoint pen technique.I've started this branch of art since 2014 as realistic painting.I'm professionally busy with this great art these days and i teach this new art to my students.
I'm Homa Tayefeh, I was born in 1983.
I have a P.H.D in chemistry. My passion in the art of painting from childhood caused that I learn designing, painting and the technique of oil paint in adolescence. I have started charcoal technique (How to work with black pencil) seriously and professionally from 2010 and it caused that I get a little experience about colored pencil and colored ballpoint pen technique. My favorite styles are Realism and Hyper realism and I've created my artworks with charcoal by paying attention to these two styles. The result of the artistic activity of the past few years, is the participation in several group and individual exhibitions in 2011 and 2015.
Milad has a Bachelor of Software Engineering and Masters of Electronics and is also a Certified National Instrument (NI).
Regardless of his academic background, he has in-field experience in programming as he started programming and doing professional projects for many companies based in and out of the USA since 2004. He has taught LabVIEW from fundamental to advanced since 2012. He is also professional in PLC, Altium Designer (Designing PCB), AVR and ARM Microcontroller Programming, Designing Analogues and Digital Electronics, Simulation, and Modeling of Multiple Systems in the Matlab Simulink environment.
Being passionate about the world of graphics, he started working on Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom) since 2008. Today, he is working on Graphic Design professionally and has some students as well.
Milad today is holding many Seminars, Webinars, and creating courses on programming and graphic design and has thousands of students who admire him as a great and knowledgeable teacher with clear explanations.