How to DRAFT a Business Plan?
What you'll learn
- Draft a Business Plan
- Structure your idea
- Create alignment amongst your team
- Tolerate the instructor
This course is made for people that want to quickly and economically draft a plan to structure their idea and create alignment inside their team.
It’s ideal for people that wants to get a direction for their business but don’t want (or don’t need) to spend months in developing a complete plan such as:
- Existing entrepreneurs looking for growth,
- Tech starters with few capital requirements
The main benefits are:
- Structure your ideas
- Get a clear direction
- Create alignment inside your team
We use a visual method with brainstorming templates and post it.
The course is structured in 5 building blocks:
- The Entrepreneur: Understanding the characteristic an entrepreneur should have in order to be successful.
- The Analysis: In this section we will carry out a simple external analysis looking at Environment, Industry, Market, Customer
- The Opportunity: After the Analysis we will identify our opportunity
- The Plan: In the planning section we will clearly show the different elements that constitute the plan.
- The Risks: Finally we will identify risks and develop risk mitigation strategies
At the end of this course, you will have a clearer idea of what you want to do with your business. You will also be able to draft a simple DECK presentation to discuss your plan.
Attention I got some confusion before, here is the definition of "DRAFT" used as a verb (ref:the free dictionary) it's also the one I use :
- to draw up an outline or sketch for something to draft a speech
- to prepare a plan or design of
If you want to write a plan and approach investors, you might want to use this course to create a first draft but we advise you to take our other course on how to "Create a damn good business plan?!", more suitable for this purpose.
Here is the link to that course: https://www.udemy.com/create-a-damn-good-business-plan/
I also have another course on Marketing plan made easy. You can check at this URL: https://www.udemy.com/marketing-plan
Who this course is for:
- Startup that wants direction
- Existing Business looking for growth
- Life style business owners (freelancers, 1 man band...)
- People that wants to evaluate a business idea
- Managers inside MNC that need to work on a business case
Laurent is the founder and Managing Director of ATHENASIA working with Business planning, Performance Management and Management Training.
He is university lecturer in Hong Kong for management, entrepreneurship and organisation behavior courses.
Graduated from the University of Louvain la Neuve (Belgium) in which he earned a Master of Management (Major Marketing) and a Master in Work Sciences (Organization behavior).
Originally working with youth leadership development, he progressively moved to business consulting world.
He started his career as Director of Talent Management in Hong Kong for a multinational youth organization.
Back in Belgium, he worked as Economic Sciences teacher and created a company through which he delivered career development programs to major players in telecommunication and Oil Industry.
After a year in Belgium, he finally returned to Hong Kong and worked as Performance Consultant with Dale Carnegie Training Hong Kong.
Before founding ATHENASIA CONSULTING, Laurent was working for a Hong Kong company as Organizational Behavior Consultant on team development and soft skills trainings. The main client he was working with was the metro of Hong Kong (MTR) for which he worked on partnering to support its extension.
On the mean time, he has been working part time as Business Planning and operations Consultant with SME's in Hong Kong both online and face-to-face. He helped his clients to develop comprehensive business plans to structure business idea, plan for growth or simply to raise fund. Due to the success of this activity he decided to incorporate and live from his passion.
He has now more than 35,000 Students on different e-learning platforms, he animates a 1200+ entrepreneurs group in Hong Kong for which he organises workshops and events.
Originally born in Belgium, Laurent has been living (studying or working) in Brazil, Spain, and Hong Kong.
Languages and international exposure
Due to his international experience he is Fluent in French, Portuguese, Spanish and English.