How to DRAFT a Business Plan?
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Draft a Business Plan
- Structure your idea
- Create alignment amongst your team
- Tolerate the instructor
This course is made for people that want to quickly and economically draft a plan to structure their idea and create alignment inside their team.
It’s ideal for people that wants to get a direction for their business but don’t want (or don’t need) to spend months in developing a complete plan such as:
- Existing entrepreneurs looking for growth,
- Tech starters with few capital requirements
The main benefits are:
- Structure your ideas
- Get a clear direction
- Create alignment inside your team
We use a visual method with brainstorming templates and post it.
The course is structured in 5 building blocks:
- The Entrepreneur: Understanding the characteristic an entrepreneur should have in order to be successful.
- The Analysis: In this section we will carry out a simple external analysis looking at Environment, Industry, Market, Customer
- The Opportunity: After the Analysis we will identify our opportunity
- The Plan: In the planning section we will clearly show the different elements that constitute the plan.
- The Risks: Finally we will identify risks and develop risk mitigation strategies
At the end of this course, you will have a clearer idea of what you want to do with your business. You will also be able to draft a simple DECK presentation to discuss your plan.
Attention I got some confusion before, here is the definition of "DRAFT" used as a verb (ref:the free dictionary) it's also the one I use :
- to draw up an outline or sketch for something to draft a speech
- to prepare a plan or design of
If you want to write a plan and approach investors, you might want to use this course to create a first draft but we advise you to take our other course on how to "Create a damn good business plan?!", more suitable for this purpose.
Here is the link to that course: https://www.udemy.com/create-a-damn-good-business-plan/
I also have another course on Marketing plan made easy. You can check at this URL: https://www.udemy.com/marketing-plan
- Startup that wants direction
- Existing Business looking for growth
- Life style business owners (freelancers, 1 man band...)
- People that wants to evaluate a business idea
- Managers inside MNC that need to work on a business case
- Identify the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur / team of entrepreneurs
- Assess you / your team
- Create your 3 years strategic plan.
- Carry out some SIMPLE financial modeling and financial planning using excel (basic function).