How to double your sales with psychology! backed by research
What you'll learn
- You will be able to improve your sales based on science and psychology
- You will able to apply the tought principles in practice
- You will be able to find improvements in your marketing / salesplan
- You will be able to implement your new knowledge
- You will be able to overall be more aware and better at influencing the people around you
- You need to have a general idea or product you want to sell to make most out of this course
- You need to have a desire to apply new knowledge
- You don't need prior knowledge of psychology or sales
Welcome to this chance to increase and double your sales using psychology and science.
Quick question: What will you make extra in profit if you'd double your sales? In a month? In a year? It would be a lot right? I can help you with that, or rather, psychology and research can help you with that.
Increase your sales
I’ll teach you easy to apply principles from psychology that help you influence people way better and increase your sales! You can apply them in your sales pitch, (online) marketing for your business whether it’s services or products. I promise you it will have a dramatic effect.
"Well you don't seem super rich, so why should I believe what you're saying?" True, i'm a teacher, so i'm not a millionaire haha. But that's why I put an emphasize on psychology and research. So you'll know for a fact what you'll learn will work.
What's in this course?
- You will learn 10 principles to influence your customer better based on psychology. You can apply, combine and use this to double your sales.
- I’ll even give easy to relate to examples and practice questions so you know you get it. You don't have to figure anything out for yourself, just follow the research :)
- Practice questions with examples of every principle explained about increasing your sales
- If you still have questions, you can ask them in the Q&A area.
- If for any chance you don't like the course you can get your money back guaranteed
- You will get discounts for my future courses
Action part1: Good luck with the learning I'd love to know how you will apply the knowledge (please let me know! also feedback is always appreciated)
Action part2: Invest in your salesknowledge now! click on the button somewhere on the screen (must be somewhere, right? I just wrote that down :D)
This is my first course here (so I really hope you like it, but i'm also still learning in the digital department haha) but I have been a teacher for many years. Before that I was in marketing and sales and I really liked the psychology part of it, but I also wanted to do something more socially involved, so I started teaching. Nowadays I teach all kinds of students (ranging from secondary vocational education to university students) and teachers most of the week, but recently I also founded my part-time company where I apply the research I did (I graduated suma cum laude / with special honours with research on how to help students study more effectively) to train students in how to ace their study :)
Action part3: Enough about me, it's all about you (if you saw the introvideo, you're reading double stuff anyway) the more interesting stuff is in the course ;)
Who this course is for:
- People who want to influence other people
- People who are trying to sell stuff
- People that have there own business
- People who are in sales
I'm Ferdinand Brand. I have been a 'offline' teacher for many years. Nowadays I teach students and teachers in the Netherlands as a part-time job. Since 2019 I also started working as a researcher for our school in topics like professionalisation, effective teaching and learning and innovation. Besides that I also have my own business in helping students how to study more effectively based on science and I train teachers how to become better at their job. I recently also started a youtube channel to help people with their financial and personal growth. check it out, it in the links :)
I am a real psychology and science fanatic (aka nerd, I admit) and that's why I have done a lot of research in this area for my 'offline' students. I received my masters with special honours and got awarded the title top of the year graduate, a while ago (yeeh). I also trained a lot of salespeople in how to use psychology to increase their sales. I like to learn a lot and I think it's shows a little in my CV haha: I also have 3 bachelor degrees: in Marketing, Health care education and social science education. To top it all of I am a certified personal trainer (which I only use for my own training and nowadays not even that haha) and certified internet marketeer.
Hobbies: I like playing chess (although I am no magnus carlsen, but it helps me zone out) I like watching anime (I have talent for that, o.. and I practice some Japanese :D)
I hope you like my courses and if you have any kind of questions or feedback please let me know :)