- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to dominate Excel formatting & charting in less than 4 days
- No theory, but 100% job-focused knowledge of Excel with lots of practical examples & shortcuts!
- How to analyze and understand data, without the need for a complex mathematical background
- Visualize data in a clear & appealing data, and gain a competitive advantage!
- Shortcut Excel strategies that are uncommon in the everyday workplace yet incredibly useful and powerful!
- Stand out from the crowd: Produce professional work like a McKinsey consultant
- Excel strategies you won’t find in any book
- Become comfortable with day-to-day operations, and dominate common Excel hurdles instantly
- Become dramatically more productive and simplify your daily workflow by learning simple shortcuts to tackle virtually every formatting problem
- … and much more!
- Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015 or 2016
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
Excel is a key skill for virtually every office employee today, but because the software provides what seems like an infinite number of functions, it can become confusing.
If you struggle with Excel, know that you're not alone. Even though Excel is designed to make your life easier, 82% of users report that Excel causes them stress.
This course is for you if you:
- Struggle to find online tutorials that make using Excel formulas easy
- Make mistakes in Excel and feel disappointed with the results
- Become angry and frustrated because Excel actually reduces your productivity
Take The Best Seats In The House & Discover How To Succeed At The Modern Workplace With Excel:
- Work in Excel in a simple yet professional way
- Create Excel spreadsheets that are clear and uncluttered
- Make elaborate charts that even average workers will understand
Content & Overview
First, we’ll cover the foundations of Excel formatting and charting. You’ll discover the basics of cells, data and charting, which includes a comprehensive tutorial on how to build charts.
Next comes how to format cells and data the McKinsey way. I’ll explain 8 Excel cell formats with practical examples and how to effectively navigate large data sheets. Plus, you’ll learn how to never lose overview by using five uncommon shortcut functions.
Moreover, I’ll show you step-by-step how to build a chart the McKinsey way and combine stacked column charts with normal column charts to enable advanced data labeling techniques.
Last but not least, I included three bonus tutorials covering freeze panes vs. split windows, techniques to show key data only and drop down menus.
By the time you complete this class, you’ll learn the renowned McKinsey way of formatting charts and tables, from basic to advanced.
- Beginner & intermediate Excel users
- Skilled office workers who want to advance their career
Welcome to our brand new course! I really appreciate your presence! In this training, you’ll learn Excel formatting secrets by top consultants in three easy steps!
In this short lesson, I’ll provide insights to advance your career with Excel. Are you ready? Let’s go!
In this lesson, you’ll discover what good data is and how it compares to average data. By understanding this, you will immediately improve the quality of your work.
Learn what good charts are and how they compare to average charts. By understanding this, you will immediately improve the quality of your work.
Congratulations, you made it until the end of this training! As a final lesson, I want to share my best practice tutorial on how to work with data validations, a.k.a. drop down menus. Now it’s important that you don’t sit on what you just learned. Take action today!