How To Dominate Excel Formatting & Charting
What you'll learn
- How to dominate Excel formatting & charting in less than 4 days
- No theory, but 100% job-focused knowledge of Excel with lots of practical examples & shortcuts!
- How to analyze and understand data, without the need for a complex mathematical background
- Visualize data in a clear & appealing data, and gain a competitive advantage!
- Shortcut Excel strategies that are uncommon in the everyday workplace yet incredibly useful and powerful!
- Stand out from the crowd: Produce professional work like a McKinsey consultant
- Excel strategies you won’t find in any book
- Become comfortable with day-to-day operations, and dominate common Excel hurdles instantly
- Become dramatically more productive and simplify your daily workflow by learning simple shortcuts to tackle virtually every formatting problem
- … and much more!
- Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015 or 2016
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
Excel is a key skill for virtually every office employee today, but because the software provides what seems like an infinite number of functions, it can become confusing.
If you struggle with Excel, know that you're not alone. Even though Excel is designed to make your life easier, 82% of users report that Excel causes them stress.
This course is for you if you:
- Struggle to find online tutorials that make using Excel formulas easy
- Make mistakes in Excel and feel disappointed with the results
- Become angry and frustrated because Excel actually reduces your productivity
Take The Best Seats In The House & Discover How To Succeed At The Modern Workplace With Excel:
- Work in Excel in a simple yet professional way
- Create Excel spreadsheets that are clear and uncluttered
- Make elaborate charts that even average workers will understand
Content & Overview
First, we’ll cover the foundations of Excel formatting and charting. You’ll discover the basics of cells, data and charting, which includes a comprehensive tutorial on how to build charts.
Next comes how to format cells and data the McKinsey way. I’ll explain 8 Excel cell formats with practical examples and how to effectively navigate large data sheets. Plus, you’ll learn how to never lose overview by using five uncommon shortcut functions.
Moreover, I’ll show you step-by-step how to build a chart the McKinsey way and combine stacked column charts with normal column charts to enable advanced data labeling techniques.
Last but not least, I included three bonus tutorials covering freeze panes vs. split windows, techniques to show key data only and drop down menus.
By the time you complete this class, you’ll learn the renowned McKinsey way of formatting charts and tables, from basic to advanced.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner & intermediate Excel users
- Skilled office workers who want to advance their career
Hi, I'm Sandor!
I am passionate entrepreneur and performance marketer with ten thousands happy students.
Let me tell you my story...
At the age of 16, I founded my first online business. After being a full-time CPA marketer for more than 5 years, I decided to shift gears and use my skills to build companies.
Ever since, I have been lucky enough to do what I love the most: entrepreneurship, travelling the world, pushing my comfort zone and discovering things that I couldn't learn in the classroom.
One year ago, I decided to take the next step and share my knowledge with those who are ready to start their own business. This decision brought me to Udemy, where I am able to combine my biggest talents: entrepreneurship, marketing and teaching.
My teaching philosophy on Udemy is simple: I am crafting trainings that I wish I had available to me when I started my first company.
My courses serve a very important goal: helping you to transform your life and becoming a successful entrepreneur and marketer.
I've seen the impact a solid business can have on someone's life. That's why I can only encourage you not to miss out on this opportunity.
As of today, I've sold more than 800,000 trainings, established multiple successful online businesses and coached hundreds of students.
So, that's my story. But now, I just want to ask you a simple question.
Do you want some help?
Do you want to establish your own business, become an entrepreneur or simply generate more revenue from your current business?
Great, because I am sure I am going to be able to help you. Feel free to check out my course portfolio and let's see if we can work together.
Hi, I’m Matthias!
I am an entrepreneur, former top strategy consultant, Excel nerd, and web developer.
Let me tell you my story:
After graduating from university in Germany and Sweden, I worked for Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, a leading German Strategy Consultancy. Following my experience with Roland Berger, I worked for Volkswagen Consulting, where I was mentored by a McKinsey partner and delivered Excel trainings to hundreds of employees company-wide, ultimately becoming known as “Mr. Excel.”
Over the last eight years, I have gained valuable experience in founding and scaling Internet businesses in Europe. Today, I consult startups and corporations to help them achieve operational excellence through the use of effective, data-driven, and comprehensible communications – starting with simple and easy to access tools such as Excel.
My Excel specialties include the creation of comprehensible reports and presentations, all built the McKinsey way. Having founded three Internet companies in the last few years, I have raised several million in funds from investors with my Excel models.
Another passion of mine is Coding. When I first started to learn about web development, I built ten websites over the course of a few weeks. I discovered that most people could realize their ideas and dreams easily if they would be just a little bit more confident and walk the first steps in web development. I also realized the second hardest part of learning web development is having the motivation to stick with it.
From this experience sprang the idea of teaching others how to achieve their dreams through building actual websites from from day 1 while learning the basics of web development at the same time. All the course requires is a commitment of three weeks and not more than 30 minutes of your time a day. By the end of the course, you’ll be building your dream website yourself without any of my help.