- 2 hours on-demand video
- 78 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use Docker and Docker Compose to build once, deploy anywhere
- Use Docker with actual production-grade applications
- A deep dive into Docker containers, volumes, networks
- Create customer docker images
- Windows / Mac / Linux machine with admin access or with docker installed
- A basic overview of terminal and command prompt
- Understand basic principles of programming
This course teaches you everything you need to know to build and deploy your own apps with Docker in a way that is simple to understand. The course consitutes of videos, hands-on exercises and scenarios that guide you in the right direction and help you learn by doing things on your own.
Lectures are focused on building your knowledge intuitivley so that it's easier to transition this knowledge into real world solutions.
Course covers in-depth exploration of various topics like containers, images, Dockerfile, volumes, networking, docker-compose and more and is designed keeping in mind real world applications of Docker and by individuals who have themselves implemented large scale Docker Solutions.
Dive in and upgrade your DevOps skills with Docker.
- Any web application developer that builds apps that are deployed on a server
- Sysadmins wanting to learn about devops
- Devops specialists interested in learning about docker