Originally designed for those conducting video interviews, this course is finding favour also with those interviewing on audio (podcasts, radio) and for text (articles, blogs etc). The lessons you learn here can be applied across all these formats.
Did you know that interviewing is one of the easiest and most powerful ways to rapidly create quality content that will boost your business in multiple ways?
Whether it be on camera, podcast or for blogging?
JOIN OVER 2400 STUDENTS ALREADY TAKING THIS COURSE!
Be taught by a proven expert
Start doing fantastic interviews, with no outlay and no experience whatsoever.
Become an accomplished interviewer rapidly and easily by following this course.
"Thorough explanation of interviewing for video, covering all the essentials, pleasantly explained at a pace that is just right for most people."
This course was designed primarily for video interviews - the hardest form to master - yet will give you the skills to apply across any medium. Video, audio or text. When you can do it for video, you can easily for it for the other mediums. Plus - you can re-purpose video content into the other mediums.
Once you know the key techniques and approaches, interviewing is a very effective way to generate fresh and original content that can punch through the multitude of dross out there.
It's a key tool for you to boost your brand, reputation and business!
If you're looking for great interviews without some study and effort, please don't take this course. You'll need to study the course, step-by-step and implement its teaching to enjoy success. All you need to get started is the time to follow the course, a pen and paper and willingness to learn.
"I have learned so much that I can and will apply to my craft. Thank You!"
NOW includes step-by-step slides to help you progress rapidly!
About this course:
- Over 2000 happy students!
- No previous experience, equipment or anything else is required
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money back guarantee-that's a personal promise from me to you of your success!
- Now includes full set of slides to help you quickly follow the lectures
"Although I'm only training for having interviews in my podcast, Paul's course is a great help. He provided me a lot of helpful details, especially in the "Interviewing is an Art" section. Especially the lessons about preparation and how to raise questions were extremely supportive."
SEE HOW I GET:
- Outstanding interviews every time that help build my brand, reputation and income
- Interviews that attract audiences and positive reviews around the world
- Excellent relationships and interviews with leading personalities in politics, business and the online world
"Now much more confident to get out there and interview relevant people. An interview, well done, will add immensely to my product as well as provide valuable insights to my niche. Thank you :)"
You won't need any prior experience or specialist equipment to get started with this. I show you how to approach, plan, conduct, edit and distribute interviews of whatever length. I go step-by-step, and hold nothing back.
I give concrete examples of how to plan and conduct great interviews. You are not only getting a course in this essential skill, you're getting insights into how a professional film director thinks, plans and executes his work.
Regardless of whether you have experience in filmmaking and interviewing already, this course will help you hugely to advance your skills to immediately start creating outstanding content for your blogs, social media, videos and films and elsewhere.
"I was really impressed not only at Paul's knowledge of every aspect of video interviewing, but also at his easy way of talking me through it. He has clearly thought through some of the subtler issues, like video's capacity for conveying emotion better than other media can. This is a really thoughtfully designed course that will help people who need or want to learn all the ins and outs of video interviewing."
- What is a great interview
- Why do great interviews
- How to use interviews
- How to plan the interviews
- How to think about the three key choices with video interviews
- How to choose the interviewee
- How to choose locations
- An insider technique called “magic hour"
- Why time planning matters
- The “art" of video interviewing
- How to structure and plan an interview
- Why “emotional intelligence" is crucial for success
- What kinds of questions to ask and why
- How to get the gold in video interviewing
- How to achieve technical perfection with your video interviews
- How to save time and money when editing video interviews
- How to become a star interviewer and use this to enhance your reputation and brand
… And much more!