- No prior knowledge of calligraphy required
- All levels are welcome
In this course anyone can learn Arabic calligraphy, no prior knowledge of Art is required, and each lesson is structured so that you master one skill at a time.
This over-the-shoulder video course on Arabic Calligraphy guides you through the entire process. It is applicable to other language (such as Persian and Urdu ).
Less than 10% of the world's population can write beautiful, authentic calligraphy. Arabic Calligraphy traces its roots back to designs on ancient coins, and has evolved over many centuries
You will experience a rewarding and enriching journey on your way to becoming a master calligrapher.
Choose this course as an investment in your personal development and growth.
Click here now and join thousands of students who come back over and over again.
I have made this course very easy, by creating bite size videos to write each Arabic alphabet. You will learn:
1. Brief history of Arabic Calligraphy
2. Tools and materials
3. Measurement of alphabets using Standard Nuqta system in Arabic calligraphy.
4. Writing letters starting with Alif
5. Writing more letters (similar looking alphabets) together, so you can learn more is short time.
6. Class project where students will write their names in Arabic calligraphy style. I will assist you in this step.
7. Voila!!! You will be able to write letters independently with some use of colours too.
Who this course is for:
- Art students
- Logo designers
- Islamic art students
- Art lovers
- Design thinking
- Art history
- Interior Design
I have been teaching Arabic calligraphy and Color theory /practice since nine years. I am trained in calligraphy hand lettering from renowned teachers in Istanbul,Turkey.
I have worked with Art galleries in UAE, and have held some successful calligraphy exhibitions and workshops.
My pleasure to digitize this Art and reach out to global audience.