How to discover your entrepreneurial purpose in life
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Why distractions take away from you being able to learn what your purpose is.
- 4 key questions as to how you can learn who you are.
- How to figure out what is important to you.
- Why you are missing out on having a better life for yourself.
- Only the desire to want and become more in life.
This course is for those that want a better life. For the people that know there is more to life than just working, living, paying taxes and dying.
For those that know their life is meant for something bigger and better.
For those that want to step out of the ordinary and into the extraordinary.
Imagine that you live out your life as it currently is; will you be in your death bed at the age of 120 and you are asking yourself, and regretting your life's decisions: why did I work so much? Why didn't I do something bigger with my life? I had the time, health, energy, opportunity and wealth- but why didn't I do something bigger with my life?
In this course I share with your, from the trenches, some techniques to discover your entrepreneurial life's purposes and how you can take your life to the next level.
In this course you will learn:
- Know yourself. Understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Why sitting down and thinking is so important, yet 99% of people fail to do this one thing!
- No matter what you do in life, you must be happy and competent.
- How you can procrastinate by being too busy.
- Why travelling and reading books is so important.
- Why expanding your comfort zone is so important.
- 4 major questions to ask yourself to figure out your entrepreneurial life's purpose.
Course icon created by Adrien Coquet from Noun Project.
- Those that know they are destined for more.
- Those that want more from life.
- Those that know there is more to life than living, working, paying taxes and dying,