Your Best Life: How to Discover and Live Your Core Values
What you'll learn
- Clearly understand what's really important to you and be able to have more purpose, passion and prosperity in your life.
- How to make much clearer and more effective decisions as to your mission, your goals, and the projects you choose to take on.
- How to build a solid foundation upon which you can build your best life.
- How to become more focused, directed and on-purpose.
- How to create more clarity in your life and avoid distractions.
- A desire to live a life of purpose, significance and meaning.
Discover What's Really Important to You!
Because Everything is Easier When You're Clear On Your Core Values.
Top Ten Reasons to Know and Live Your Core Values . . .
- Gain Real Clarity about who you are and what you stand for. Because to get what you truly want, you must be who you truly are.
- Better Use of Time. You make better choices about how you invest your time—your most valuable asset. There's no way to get any more of it. To live an ideal life, you must learn to choose carefully as to how you invest your time. Your core values should be your guide.
- More Income. Being true to your core values affects your bottom line. It's a lot easier to earn money when you're doing what you love in accordance with your core values.
- Purpose and Passion. Knowing and being true to what really matters to you means having more passion in your purpose and more purpose in your passion. The congruity makes it happen.
- Inspiration. Understanding and living from your core values opens the door to more inspiration in your life. And we can all use more of that.
- Motivation. Living in accordance with your core values keeps you motivated. It's motivation from within rather than motivation plastered on from the outside.
- Overcoming Discouragement. We all experience challenges and we all get discouraged from time to time. But when we know what our most important values are, and are dedicated to making them live and breathe in our life, we become more resilient.
- Stay On Track. Our values are like our moral compass. They keep us headed toward our True North. And when we get off course, we notice sooner. They help us get back on track more easily.
- Easier Choice of Goals. Choosing which goals we set and go after is easier when we're clear on our most important values. We can do anything we want, but we can't do everything. It's incumbent upon us to choose wisely. And that's easier when our values are front and center all the time.
- Better Decisions. Being clear on our core values makes every decision we make easier. Weighing the pros and cons of any decision is simply less painful and less complicated.
In short, discovering, defining and living our core values allows us to get more of the right things done and enjoy the journey more.
This course leads you step-by-step in identifying and discovering your unique core values and developing an inspiring and meaningful purpose. The knowledge and understanding you gain from this process will create a solid foundation for designing, creating and living your best life.
In addition to the lectures, the course includes worksheets, articles, and suggested core values, as well as sample Core Value and Purpose Statements.
Who this course is for:
- Our ideal student is someone who wants to live their very best life, is willing to invest in themselves, and dedicated to living in harmony with their core values and beliefs.
- People who CARE about things that MATTER who want to make a DIFFERENCE.
Michael E. Angier is the founder and CIO (Chief Inspiration Officer) of Success Networks International based in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. He’s a father, grandfather, husband, writer, speaker, entrepreneur, coach and student.
He’s the author of 101 Best Ways to Get Ahead and 101 Best Ways to Be Your Best. His newest book is The Achievement Code.
Michael's work has been featured in numerous publications such as USA Today, Selling Power, Home Business Magazine, Opportunity World, Personal Excellence and Sales & Marketing Excellence as well as dozens of electronic publications. He's been interviewed on both TV and radio many times.
His internationally popular articles have earned him a Paul Harris Fellowship with Rotary International.
Mr. Angier has experienced personal and professional success, but he’s also suffered bitter defeat. Although certainly preferring the former, he feels that he’s learned the most from his struggles and disappointments. He feels that life’s greatest lessons are learned by overcoming the obstacles in the path of a challenging and worthwhile objective.
Michael’s passion is human potential. He believes fervently in the indomitable human spirit and revels in helping people and companies grow and prosper.
As a child, he started reading biographies of famous people and was fascinated by their lives and their contributions to the world. Over the past 40+ years, Michael has devoted himself to studying what works and has been an ardent student of the principles of success. He’s taught seminars and conducted workshops on goal setting, motivation and personal development in six countries.
He sees a worldwide association of success-minded, high-integrity people who want not only their own success, but want to help others to achieve their potential as well.
Mr. Angier is a positive and optimistic man. He views the next few decades as a time of unparalleled change and incredible opportunity. He sees “high-tech” merging with “high-touch” in a way that could allow for personal and spiritual transformation to seem almost magical. He sees science and spirituality as complementary.
Michael feels that there are three things essential to living a fulfilling and successful life: a purpose to live for, a self to live with and a faith to live by.
Michael is married to Dawn Angier—his partner, best friend, mentor, teacher, student and confidante. They have six adult children and five grandchildren. Michael enjoys tennis, traveling, reading and helping people realize their dreams.