How to Develop REST Web API using ASP.NET MVC
What you'll learn
- REST Web API Development from Basic to Advance level
- Introduction to REST Web API
- REST Web API vs SOAP Web API
- Setup Basic REST Web API Project in Visual Studio
- API Security Key Generation for Authorization
- JSON Object Mapper in C#
- Non-Token Based REST Web API Authorization
- Token Based REST Web API Authorization
- Introduction to Entity Framework
- REST Web API connection with SQL Server Database using ASP dot NET MVC Platform
- Understanding to ASP dot NET MVC Platform
- Understanding of C# Programming
- Understanding of SQL Server Database
Web APIs are one of the essential component in the applications which involve data exchange in client-server machine architecture. In this course you will learn about development of REST web API using ASP.NET MVC platform from basic to advance level. This course outlines following topics i.e.
What is REST Web API?
How to setup basic REST Web API Project using ASP.NET MVC in Visual Studio?
How to generate REST Web API Security Key for authorization?
What are JSON Objects Mapper in C#.NET?
How to create REST Web API HTTP POST type method?
How to create REST Web API HTTP GET type method without Request Query Parameters?
How to create REST Web API HTTP GET type method with Request Query Parameters?
How to change REST Web API method name in ASP.NET MVC using Name Routing?
How to do non-token based basic REST Web API authorization?
How to do Token based REST Web API authorization using oAuth in ASP.NET MVC?
What is Entity Framework?
How to connect REST Web API with SQL Server using Entity Framework Database First?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advance Web Developers
- Curious Database Developers
Asmak9 is a knowledge sharing platform where you will find helpful and quality articles, tutorials, reviews, fun walkthrough and much more from categories such as information technology, software development, games etc.
DISCLAIMER: This Channel DOES NOT Promote or encourage Any illegal activities , all contents provided by This Channel is meant for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE only.