Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what is emotional intelligence
- Learn how to identify and perceive emotions
- Use Emotions (Using Emotions to Facilitate Thought)
- Understand Emotions
- Manage Emotions
- Learn How to Develop & Improve Emotional Intelligence
- Understand how leaders can benefit from emotional intelligence
- Learn the Four Elements of Emotional Intelligence
- Identify the Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Learn How The Brain Works
- How To Create & Maintain an Emotion Log
- Willingness to take the time to go through the modules with an open mind and creating a plan to implement what is learn in one's personal & professional life.
Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one's own feelings. It also provides great insight on how emotion influences motivation and behavior. The concepts of Emotional Intelligence have been around since the early 20th century, but the term was first introduced by Wayne Payne in 1985.
Research has shown our Emotional Intelligence is directly linked to our success, it is imperative that we are skilled in helping people discover and develop their own Emotional Intelligence, by doing this we help them to realise their full potential for accomplishments whether it’s for personal effectiveness or in the workplace.
Emotional Intelligence is now recognized as being an essential component of success in today’s competitive environment. Successful people have been shown to display higher levels of Emotional Intelligent behaviour combining strong interpersonal skills with their technical abilities. The core competencies of Emotional Intelligence provide the necessary knowledge to further develop your interpersonal skills.
With our Emotional Intelligence course you will gain a better understanding of self-management and self-awareness. This in turn will give you better insight and control over your actions and emotions. With a greater understanding of emotions you will experience a positive impact on your professional and personal lives.
- This course is ideal for managers and leaders who want to enhance their emotional intelligence. It is also suitable for a wide range of professionals interested in applying EI concepts to their job.