User Research For Design
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create personas
- Create scenarios
- Decide what data needs to be in a persona
- Decide on the best way to document personas
- Describe how enterprise-wide personas are different from project personas
- Describe the process for creating enterprise-wide personas
- Describe how and why to create task analyses
- Describe how to conduct a collaborative task analysis session
- Some experience in the design of technology, such as websites, software, apps, web apps, mobile apps is assumed.
When you design a product you make a lot of assumptions. And a major reason that product designs fail is because of these assumptions. The assumptions that will get you into the most trouble are the assumptions you make about your target audience -- who they are, what they want to do, and how they want to do it.
In this course you will learn all the different types of user research, from personas, scenarios, and task analyses, to field studies, card sorts, tree tests and journey maps.
About This Course:
Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee
All future upgrades and lectures are included for FREE
Click on the Purchase button at the top of this page and get started now.
Some examples of what's in the course:
User research to do throughout the entire design process
How to create a user group table
How to create personas that your team will actually use
How to document what your target audience wants to do with scenarios
How to decide what to do a task analysis on
The difference between current and optimized task analyses
How to decide whether to do a "blue-sky" analysis or one with constraints
The how and why of journey maps
How to plan and conduct an effective interview
Diary studies, Day in the Life studies, and Field Studies
Open card sorts, closed card sorts and tree testing
Become an expert at user research. Click the button at the top right of this page now and get started right away.
Over 50,000 people have taken our online video courses.
- User Experience Professionals, Product Managers, Product Designers, Web Designers