Change Management: Design Successful Organizational Change
What you'll learn
- How to Design Successful Organizational Change.
- How to engage people and enhance change readiness.
- Discover the 4 incentives to drive behavioural change for smooth transitions.
- Change management, the human factor
- A willingness to learn more about behavioural change, innovation, people and organizational transitions.
- You should have an interest in group behavior and the human factor in change management.
- Interest in general knowledge about engaging people in the change process.
- Basic understanding of organizational change
How to Design Successful Organizational Change.
How to engage people and enhance change readiness: “Discover the 4 incentives to drive behavioral change for smooth transitions"
So here’s a quick overview of what you're going to learn in this course:
· Section 1 discusses the dilemma of establishing engagement with all stakeholders, while achieving results.
· Section 2 gives understanding about challenging stakeholder behaviour in relation to change.
· Section 3 explains how to mobilize people towards ambitions by Enhancing Change Readiness.
· Section 4 shows you how to turn unwillingness into high engagement and achieve results by applying the 4 incentives to enhance change readiness.
· Section 5 elaborates on How to design a collaborative multi-perspective reality by applying the first incentive of Knowing, which leads to understanding.
· Section 6 explains How to design reflection, which is the second incentive, by which stakeholders become motivated to change.
· Section 7 is about How to design a creative and sense-making process that enhances stakeholder ownership by applying the third incentive of Willing, which leads to engagement.
· Section 8 is about How to build an infrastructure for change by applying the fourth incentive of Capable, which enables people to actually contribute to the change.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand the people side of organizational change.
- It will be of interest to anyone who is looking to develop their skills in engaging people to the change.
- Current, Future, Potential and Aspiring Leaders and Managers in any field.
- Change professionals with the ambition to understand the human factor in organisational change.
Marjolijn de Graaf is a Change facilitator and Decision designer for organisations in change
IMPACT COMPANY, Netherlands
As a change architect and change facilitator, I have a psychological view on organisational development. Managers hire me to support themselves and their teams to deal with changes in such a way that they produce more impact, more (human) energy and more sustainability.
My attention goes out to the social dimension of a technological or organisational innovation: that is about attitude and behaviour. I believe in the power of co-creation, because change is not feasible, but mainly arises in the interaction between people. So my work mostly consists of designing meaningful moments of interaction (sessions and dialogues) with which I guide managers and teams in their change assignment.
As a senior Change practitioner and published author I have a track record of facilitating behaviourial change projects with my proven approach of Decisions by Design.