Change management: Design Successful Organizational Change
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Design Successful Organizational Change.
- How to engage people and enhance change readiness.
- Discover the 4 incentives to drive behavioural change for smooth transitions.
- Change management, the human factor
- Basic understanding of organizational change
How to Design Successful Organizational Change.
How to engage people and enhance change readiness: “Discover the 4 incentives to drive behavioral change for smooth transitions"
So here’s a quick overview of what you're going to learn in this course:
· Section 1 discusses the dilemma of establishing engagement with all stakeholders, while achieving results.
· Section 2 gives understanding about challenging stakeholder behaviour in relation to change.
· Section 3 explains how to mobilize people towards ambitions by Enhancing Change Readiness.
· Section 4 shows you how to turn unwillingness into high engagement and achieve results by applying the 4 incentives to enhance change readiness.
· Section 5 elaborates on How to design a collaborative multi-perspective reality by applying the first incentive of Knowing, which leads to understanding.
· Section 6 explains How to design reflection, which is the second incentive, by which stakeholders become motivated to change.
· Section 7 is about How to design a creative and sense-making process that enhances stakeholder ownership by applying the third incentive of Willing, which leads to engagement.
· Section 8 is about How to build an infrastructure for change by applying the fourth incentive of Capable, which enables people to actually contribute to the change.
- Change professionals with the ambition to understand the human factor in organisational change
- People who want to understand the people side of organizational change
In this course you will learn how to design a change process where people feel engaged in the change. You will learn how to use 4 incentives to enhance change readiness to set up an environment for a smooth transition. You will get theoretical understanding, real life examples, short exercises and practical cheat sheets. So you can adapt these easy in your own work practice.
Do you recognize this situation?
A change always involves many different people (employees, customers, suppliers, business partners, etc.), each with their own perspective and interest. The challenge in change is how to get all people aligned?
I call this the dilemma of participation and result-orientation:
• Participation creates sponsorship and involvement of all stakeholders, but can lead to endless discussions without outcome.
• A result driven process creates time gain when working with a small team, but guarantees no broad-based sponsorship of stakeholders and needs extra effort in embedding the decision or solution.
Knowing - What is this incentive about? How does it affect the people to whom the change is targeted? Why is it important?