Design Facebook Ads That Convert Visitors Into Customers!
- There are no requirements to learn from this course
This is a course for anyone who wants to learn how to design Facebook ads that convert using the Canva - the free design tool.
Canva is a fantastic new platform that helps beginners design stunning and engaging digital images that would otherwise require a graphic designers skills.
In this course you will learn the most important skills that you'l need to create an eye-catching and engaging Facebook ad, including:
- How to use Canva, the free design tool
- How to create Facebook ads that engage and convert your audience
- How to design visually stunning Facebook posts and ads, even if you have no design background
- How to downloads your completed Facebook ads and posts so that they can be used to promote your business, page or event
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to create striking images for Facebook ads & posts that will convert
- This is an ideal course for marketers, small business owners, beginner designers or anyone who wants to be able to create impactful facebook designs in just a few minutes
- 01:08Welcome to 'How to design Facebook ad images that convert using Canva (2019) :)
Hi my name is Brian McCarthy and I'm delighted to be a member of the Udemy teaching team.
I'm a highly experienced Marketer having worked with over 400 brands during my time as a brand specialist and then as a strategic marketer. Today I'm the Founder of Brandollo, it's a rapidly growing marketing platform that helps small businesses create marketing plans and strategies.
Marketing and sharing knowledge are my two great passions. My goal is to provide you with valuable marketing, design and branding skills that you can immediately put to good use in the real world :)
Please feel free to check out my first course on 'How to create Facebook ads that convert using Canva'. I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback and am really looking forward to helping you develop new and valuable marketing and design skills!